15.5: do you hate me?

[3RD POV]"Open up doll

[3RD POV]
"Open up doll." Seokjin brought the silver spoon full of soup to Yoongi's lips.

The mint male didn't hesitate to open his mouth to take in the spoon.

How could he not? The man was starving to the point he could just eat for hours straight.

"Good boy. You were really hungry huh?" Seokjin praised with a small smile as he continued to feed his babyboy.

Yoongi only hummed, absentmindedly swinging his feet back and forth.

Jin had sat Yoongi on top of the kitchen counter so he could easily feed the male as he stood in between his legs.

After one more spoonful, Jin stopped to admire the small man who sat in front of him.

His small figure was shaped so feminine like and so delicate that it made Jin want to break him piece by piece.

The way his slim pale thighs looked a bit thicker from being pressed down against the counter's white marble, and the way his shoulder was slightly exposed from the one Jin's t-shirt's made the stalker go crazy.

Seokjin subconsciously leaned forward towards the beauty in front of him, his eyes were captured by Yoongi's pink pouty lips.

The handsome stalker leaned in, kissing the man on the counter.

The moment Seokjin's soft plump lips touched his, Yoongi stopped moving instantly.

Something inside him snapped, like a twig easily snapping in half when someone stepped on it.

Yoongi was snapped back to reality.

His Hyung, no his stalker was kissing him.

N-No. I don't want this. I n-never wanted this. Yoongi thought as his trembling fingers went up to push on Jin's broad shoulders.

Instead of pushing the male off, Yoongi's hands trembled as they stayed in place on the older's shoulders.

He was contemplating.

He was too scared to make a move.

Seokjin deepened the kiss, his large hands grabbed Yoongi by the hips to pull the man closer.

Push him off. Just push him off.

WHY CANT YOU JUST PUSH HIM AWAY?!?!? Yoongi mentally screamed at himself.

The more Yoongi hesitates, the more Seokjin smirks and laughs at his success.

Yoongi was now starting to falling into his nasty trap.

This was going all too well.

YOU DON'T WANT THIS!
PUSH HIM OFF, PUSH HIM OFF! JUST PUSH HIM OFF DAMN IT!

Yoongi whimpered when one of Jin's large hand cupped his right cheek. Said man finally disconnected their lips, and leaned back.

He smiled and raised his hand to pet Yoongi's head. The male coward back from the touch, trembling both physically and mentally.

W-Why couldn't I-I... push him a-

"Yoongi." Jin says in a firm tone.

Yoongi stilled, his brown eyes froze on Seokjin's grey shirt. He heard the man sigh softly and grab his jaw.

Seokjin gave Yoongi no choice but to look at him in the eyes.

Yoongi's heart stopped and his breath hitched when Seokjin stared him down like he was nothing but a small helpless bug.

"Do you hate me?"

"..."

Yoongi's mouth hung open in fear.

His eyes wanted to avoid the hard stare Jin was giving him, but his mind was telling him not to.

What was he supposed to say?
Yes? No? Which one?

If he were to say yes, would he be beaten? Killed? Starved?

N-No. Not again. Yoongi's eyes watered as he stared at his Hyung, hating himself for his answer he was going to give next.

"N...No Hyung. I....." He closed his eyes and clenched his fists.

"I don't hate...you."

Lies.

I hate you.

No proofread.
A/N: Hello my Loves. Long time no update. Yesss, I know this is a small itty bitty chapter.

I honestly haven't have time to write anything bc my finals are this week, and I honestly just wanted to update this story bc I haven't in a very long time.

I'm sorry.

I hope you have a wonderful Christmas! And hopefully I'll get some time to write during Christmas break that starts next week.

Thank you for reading!
I fucken LOVE y'all!!!
-NICO-