5.0: the party

edited and revised

edited and revised.
...

[3RD POV]

DiNG DoNG, DiNG DoNG.

"OH FUCK YEAH!! ITS TIME TO FUCKEN PARTY!!!!" Hoseok practically screamed in excitement, gaining a few looks from other students down the hallway.

His outburst lead him to receive a head smack by an annoyed looking Yoongi.

"Will you shut the hell up! Your screaming fucked up my eardrums you ass!" The blonde groans as he touched his pierced ears carefully, his face showing discomfort.

"S-sorry. I just got too excited." The red head said with a sheepish smile as he rubbed his head.

"Ppppfffftt. Yoongi got you good Seok." Jin laughed out. The red head only stuck out his tongue to the elder in a mocking way, Seokjin doing the same thing.

"Stop acting like five year old's and walk. I want to go home and sleep." Yoongi told the 'five year old' males as he kept walking.

"Guys, I'm going shopping for something to wear tonight. Y'all wanna tag along?" Hobi purposed while he scrolled down his phone.

"Nah, 'm tired, so imma go home and take a nap." The blonde yawned.

"I have something to do, sorry Seok. You should call Tae and Gguk. They'll tag along for sure." Jin advised as smiled at him.

"Okay then. Bye Hyungs! I'll see you tonight!" the younger male bids his hyungs goodbye before walking away.

"Hyung will walk you home Yoonie." Seokjin said as he grabbed the younger's pale hand.

'W-what the fuck did he just c-call me?!? Y-Y-Yoonie?' The blonde boy thought.

"H-hyung, I-you don't have to walk me home." Yoongi said flustered by the new nickname. 

"But I want to. What? Can't I?" Jin rose up one eyebrow, staring at Yoongi dead in the eyes. Yoongi felt a shiver run down his spine, and looked down at the ground fast.

"Y-you can. S-sorry." Yoongi mumbled, feeling small under his Hyung's intimidating gaze.

"As I thought. Let's go."

[YOONGI POV]

Jin Hyung is acting kinda weird today. After he walked me home, I couldn't shake off this uneasy feeling. Because of that, I didn't get to nap like I said I would. Damn it.

I sigh, and chew on my noodles that I made for dinner. I check my phone for the time. 6:53.

Aww shittttttt. Hoseok will probably call me by now. That stupid party starts at 7:00. I barley set my phone down, and I hear it go off. Urrgghhhhh. Speak of the devil. I pick up.

"What?" "Oh my hell Yoongs, let me guess. You haven't showered yet haven't you?"

"Nope." I said unamused.

" *sighs* Come on Hyung. You have to get ready. You said you'd come with ussss!" Hobi whined. I groan out loud.

"Hoseok, i'm not in the mood to party. I soooo tired." "Please Hyung. Yoongi-ah, come on, Pleeeaaasssssssssssssssssssssseee!"

I sigh. "Fine." "Yasss! I'll pick you up with the boys at 7:30 k? Bye!" He hangs up and I lock my phone.

I should get ready. I take my bowl to the sink, and wash it. I then head to my room to get my towel and inter my bathroom.

[3RD POV]

Setting down his white towel, the pale male looked at himself in the mirror.

My hair looks like shit. I should dye it.

Yoongi searched for hair dye on one of the bathroom selves. He found a mint colored hair dye and didn't think twice before he applied on his blonde locks.

[TIMESKIP TO 7:30~]

BEEP, BEEP, BEEEEEEEEP!

Hoseok honked outside of Yoongi's apartment. Locking up his door, Yoongi walked out of his apartment towards the black car.

"Yoongi Hyung! Get in we're already late!" Namjoon rushed the elder. Yoongi opened the back door and was met with three pair of eyes. Jimin was to the far right, Jungkook was sitting in the middle, and then Seokjin next him.

"Well won't you look at that? I don't see anywhere to sit, so I'll just stay home-" "You can sit on my lap Hyung." The makane said, tapping his thigh.

Yoongi looked at Jeongguk like he was out of his mind, and then shifted his gaze towards the eldest, who looked at him with dark eyes that it made him shiver.

"Ummm, actually I'll just stay ho-" "Yoongi, come here and sit on Hyung's lap." Seokjin said as he pulled the mint haired boy inside by the wrist and closed the door.

Jin settles the younger on his lap, and wrapped his long arms around Yoongi's tiny waist.

"W-wait. U-umm, H-Hyung I'm k-kinda h-heavy." Yoongi stuttered.

"Heavy? You? Yoongs, you're as light as a fucken feather!" The red head remarked as he pressed on the gas.

"R-right."

Seokjin from the corner of his eye saw the youngest of the group pouting as he stared with envious eyes.

'Sorry Ggukie, but Yoongi is mine.' He smirked, tightening his grip on the mint boy.

"Your hair looks good Yoon." Jin complimented. "T-thanks." Yoongi blushed lightly.

"W-where's Tae?" Yoongi asked shifting uncomfortably. "TaeTae's already at the party. I believe he went ahead with some other friends of his." Namjoon replies and Yoongi hums.

The mint male lasted 15 minutes in the uncomfortable lap of his Hyung.

It's not that he didn't like sitting down on something meaty and squishy, it's just that every now and then his Hyung would smell his neck or his newly dyed mint hair. It was weird as fuck.

Suddenly feeling a hot breath caress the back of your neck, or a nose nudge the sides of your neck. The feeling was overwhelmingly uncomfortable. But he didn't dare say anything through out the car ride.

"We are HERE!!!! Who's ready to get fucked uppp!" Hoseok shouts while he parked the car. "Yeaaah!" The other males except Yoongi respond.

'Well fuck.'

No proofread.
A/n: Hellooooo! It's me.

I know, I KNOW this story is kinda boring and all, but wait for me Loves!!! We will at some point get to the kidnapping and all that fun shit I have planned.

Be patient with ur author-nim!
I hope y'all enjoyed and thank you Petals for reading.

-NICO