11.0: the call

edited and revised

edited and revised.
...

[3RD POV]

"Hyung you have to believe me! I'm fucken serious about this!" Jeongguk groans in frustration as he walked back in forth in the elders room nervously and panicking.

The older male just bursted into another fit of laughter on his bed.

"G-Gguk you can't be serious. You're asking me to believe you that Jin Hyung, JIN HYUNG out of all people "drugged" Yoongs drink last Friday. This has to be some sort of joke." Hoseok laughs at the silly made up story the makane told him.

"Are you sure you were not drunk and saw things?" Hoseok chuckles.

"Hyung I am dead serious about this. He even threatened to hurt me! ME!" Jeongguk stops pacing around and shouts in anger, wanting to knock some sort of sense into the older.

"Look Jeongguk, Jin Hyung is the most caring, responsible, loving, and kindest human being on the fucken earth! How could he even threaten you like that? He wouldn't hurt a damn fly for gods sakes!" Hoseok lifts both of his hands in the air.

"Hyung please. I swear to god that he plans to do something to Yoongi Hyung; he might be in danger Hyung! I'm not fucken joking around!" Jeongguk looked desperate and scared to death.

Hoseok felt the distress radiating from the younger. He look worried, frightened and pale to death.

He sighed and shook his head, trying to imagine his Hyung doing the things Jeongguk said he did, but couldn't.

"Look Gguk, I just can't imagine that Jin Hyung would do such thing. He won't hurt Yoongi or any of us! We've known Hyung since we were in high school." Hoseok tried to reason with the younger.

"Hobi Hyung you don't understand! He looked at me with such an evil expression and such dark eyes, I thought he was fucken possessed!" Hoseok sighed.

"Look, if you're that worried about Yoongi, then I'll give him a call right now." The red head pulled out his phone and searched for Yoongi's number.

He put the phone in speaker and placed it on the mattress; Jeongguk came closer and sat on the bed beside Hoseok.

"Bbrrrr.....brrrrr.....brrrr....bbrrrrr.."

The makane bit his nails nervously as he stared hard at the electronic device. "Hyung he's not picking up. I think Jin-"

"H-h-Hello?" Yoongi's voice sounded raspy and dry through the phone. Uneven breaths were heard from the phone.

"Yoongs? Are you okay? Are you sick?" Hobi asked the male.

"H-Hoseok, I'm f-fine. I-need h-elphmph!!~"

"Yoongi? What-"

"H-Hobi I'm fine. Not sick. I n-need to go. C-call you lat-ack!~" The two males slightly jumped in surprise when they hear the kind of lewd noise from the device.

"Ddduuuu-duuuu-duuuu-dduuu."

The two on the bed stayed quiet and frowned confused. Jeongguk swallows hard, rubbing his sweaty hands together.

"W-What the fuck?" Hoseok broke the silence.
Jeongguk looked at Hoseok with uneasy doe eyes.

"H-Hyung, Yoongi Hyung is in trouble. Jin Hyung-" Hoseok scoffs.

"Jeongguk stop this. Jin Hyung would never hurt Yoongi. I promise you that." Hoseok declares confidently.

"Uurggghhh! You're so fucken wrong!" Gguk stands up and goes to get his black backpack.

"Fine! If you're not going to help me, then I'll fucken leave and save Yoongi myself!!"

"Gguk-" The elder stood up from his bed, only to hear the hard slam of the white door as Jeongguk storms off.

Hoseok sighed and rubbed his temples frustrated with what just happened.

The makane is mad at him, and Yoongi sounded like he was...doing something he wouldn't want to even think about at the moment.

He sighed once more and thought.

If what Jeongguk said was right, then... was Seokjin faking his personality all this time?

The red head knew Seokjin found a liking towards his childhood friend. He could tell by the oddly weird stares he give his pale Hyung.

Maybe the makane was right. Maybe Jin was the reason why Yoongi hasn't been replying to his texts and calls for the past two days.

But why did he answer now?

"Jin Hyung wouldn't do that. He wouldn't. Right?"

No proofread.
A/N: Hello my Petals! Short update (sowy). Next chapter will be longer. I hope y'all enjoyed this chap.

What do you think Jin did to Yoon? Anyway,

Y'all BTS WORLD IS OUT!!! WHO THE FUCK HAS THE GAME?!?

I barely downloaded it this morning and i was literally crying @ how cute they are like- omo😭!

i was literally crying @ how cute they are like- omo😭!

A BITCHES' UWU MACHINE HAS BEEN FOUND DEAD IN A DITCH! BITCHES IS ME! Like damn.

They're so cute! I love them! UwU!

If y'all want to add me to yo friends list my code is:
9T2R6VB

U can tell me urs! I'd love to add you! ;)

Till next time Loves!
-NICO