10.0: punishment

edited and revised

edited and revised.

WARNING: TRIGGERING SPANKING+BELT???
...

[3RD POV]

"Crawl."

Yoongi looked up at Seokjin in disbelief. Was his Hyung really asking him to crawl like a toddler or some sort of animal?

Hell no. His pride won't be damaged that easily.

"No. Fuck you." Yoongi refuses with his whole chest. He looked at Seokjin dead in the eyes.

Seokjin fingers tingle with excitement and amusement to the younger's words.

"No? Well that's more fun for me. I like punishing bad boys like you." Seokjin laughed lowly and smirked.

Yoongi's eyes widen when Seokjin went down to pick him up. That's when he knew. He fucked up real time. He regretted what he just said.

"W-wait! N-No!" Yoongi yelped when Jin threw him over his shoulder. His whole body trembled violently as he was being carried up the stairs.

"N-no! L-let me go! P-put me down!" The mint male harshly hit the tall males broad back, but said male didn't budge or wince.

Seokjin effortlessly carried the thrashing male into his room with a twisted grin. He closed the door to his room and put down the younger.

Yoongi tried to make a run for it, but Seokjin catches him by the hair and pulls him back.

"Ah, ah, ah. We haven't even started your punishment doll." Seokjin smiled as grabbed the pale boy by the wrists and he pulled him down over his lap.

"N-no! D-don't you fucken lay a hand on me! L-Let me go!" Yoongi kicked up his legs to Jin's face to which he dodged and growled at the boy.

"I gave you a fucken option baby. But it seems to me that Daddy will have to teach you a lesson." The older growls.

He puts one of his long legs over Yoongi's small ones and squeezed to keep him from kicking and thrashing around.

He pulled down his black sports shorts that he'd put Yoongi in, and exposed his pale bum.

Yoongi let's out a gasp and shudders when he felt Seokjin's cold fingers caress his exposed skin.

"J-Jin -t-this isn't fucken f-funny! L-let me go!!" Seokjin only chuckles at Yoongi's attempt to get off his lap.

"No can do babyboy. Now, count for Daddy." Jin said in a mocking tone.

"You fuck-" Yoongi couldn't finish his cursing when a harsh slap landed on his ass. The male finches by the impact and cowered.

"Y-your fucken insane!!" Yoongi wiggles in Jin's hold, but only earned another harsh smack on his bum.

"I said count!" Seokjin growls as he slaps Yoongi again. Yoongi yelped and clenched his fists tightly.

"Y-You're fucken SICK Jin! You'll go to hell for t-this! Damn you!" Yoongi cursed.

Anger bubbled inside Seokjin and he hastily took off his belt with his free hand. He doubled the belt and swiftly smacked Yoongi with it.

"Count! Or else I'll keep going until you bleed." Jin threatens; He got impatient when he didn't hear a response from the younger, so he continued to land harsh smacking on his now rosy ass.

The taller male landed the tenth smack with the belt and Yoongi cowers and whimpers.

"N-no more." Yoongi barely utters out.

The younger male didn't like this at all. He figured he'd never get out of this on the fifth smack, so he just need to deal with it.

The pale boy only looked down with tear stained eyes, giving up all his struggle and falling limp on his stalkers lap.

"Finally complying with Daddy huh?" Seokjin smirked when he felt Yoongi body go still.

"Only ten more to go babydoll." Yoongi said nothing.

Seokjin set his wrists free but still steadied the male by pressing down on his back.

Without warning he landed five more smacks; Yoongi only whimpered and silently cried.

His pale ass was now covered with bright red marks, almost bleeding from how harsh Jin smacked him.

"You're doing so good, Yoongi . So good." Seokjin ran his fingers over Yoongi bright red bum.

He sighed and landed the remaining five smacks; making the last two more harsher than the previous ones.

Yoongi was now full on sobbing and whimpering over Jin's lap. W-why? Why m-me?

"All done." The taller pulled up the sport shorts before pulling the sobbing male up on his lap.

"You did good. So good for Daddy baby." Seokjin praised the younger and kiss away his tears.

"I hate you." Yoongi whispered softly.

"I fucken hate you. I hate you. I hate you." Yoongi silently chanted as his tears continued to stream down his face.

Jin only ignored the sentences and pulled the pale boy into a kiss.

Although Yoongi didn't respond, Seokjin kept kissing him.

He pulled on Yoongi's mint locks, getting him to whimper out and open his mouth.

He slyly slips in his tongue into Yoongi's mouth, loving the sweet taste of the smaller man's mouth.

Yoongi at this point accepted his fate and gave up completely; he let his stalker do what he wanted with him. He hated this.

Why him? Out of all the people that could've been his creepy stalker, why him? Why Kim Seokjin? Why his once sweet Hyung?

'You won't escape from me Yoongi. You're mine now. I won't ever let you go.

Ever.'

No proofread.
A/N: Hello my Petals! As you can see, I won't discontinue this story cuz so many of you Loves wanted me to keep on going.

So... i will continue on with writing this book, but just be aware that I WILL maybe take longer to update.

I want to thank y'all for your support/thoughts and ur comments about this story. I promise I'll work hard to make this story better and more interesting?

I thank y'all for reading! Luv u all!

-NICO