9.0: it was you

edited and revised

edited and revised.
...
[YOONGI POV]

I felt cold sweat running down my forehead as my sweaty fingers turn the cold doorknob slowly.

The door creaked open and I see nothing but darkness.

This rooms seems to have no windows so I hesitantly stepped inside and put hand on the wall and feel my way for a light switch.

Damn. Where the fuck is the switch?

My fingers graze something pointy and I flick it up. I hiss and I let my eyes adjust to the brightness of the light.

I freeze dead in my spot when I see...pictures.

Pictures of me everywhere.

My body trembles in terror as I look around. The walls were full of photos and there was a bed with baby blue sheets and I see my clothes from last night folded neatly on top.

There were hundreds-no thousands of photographs on the walls and on what seemed to be a bulletin board.

There were photos of me in my apartment, at the coffee shop and even at university.

"O-Oh m-my god." I manage to speak out with a dry throat.

God no. Oh god no. This..this can't be happening. J-Just what t-the hell is this?! I walk further into the room, and I see pictures of me from the last few days, week and form last month too?

T-there's no way..

[3RD POV]

Yoongi was too into his thoughts that he slipped on a photograph on the floor. He hit the wooden floor with a loud thump.

To add on his horror, the male saw a medium sized box tipped over to it's side and even more pictures spilled on the floor.

His petty figure shook as he slowly sat up looking down at a photograph in front of him.

On the photo was him, almost half naked hugging a pillow while he slept.

"You're hugging the pillow to death in that picture. It's cute." His Hyung's voice sent shivers down his spine; the shadow of the tall male slowly crept over the younger.

Yoongi slowly looked back and up to meet Seokjin's dark eyes.

"You cling to the thing like a koala, although I rather have you cling onto me baby." Yoongi's hairs stood up as Jin crouched down to meet his eyes.

"H-hyung.. y-you.. S-stalking- m-me?" Yoongi managed to stutter out, frighten to death.

Seokjin sighed in frustration while he pulled back his brown locks. He didn't like that word.

Stalking.

He wasn't a stalker, he was just curious. He just adored the pale male a lot. Maybe too much then he's suppose to.

" 'Stalking' is such a strong word. I prefer 'intense research on a certain individual'." Jin smiled. Yoongi shook his head in disbelief.

"Y-you, Hyung it was y-you all along?" Please say no. Please say n-

"Yes, it was me. But there's no need to be afraid Yoongi. You're with me now." Jin leaned in to grab Yoongi by the chin and placed a kiss on his small doll lips.

Yoongi's trembling eyes widen in horror, and he forcefully pushed the other male off him.

"Y-You're fucken crazy Seokjin! H-how could y-you!? I-I thought I was j-just going crazy and s-seeing things that weren't there! Oh my god! Oh god no." Yoongi shook violently as he went to full on panicking.

"T-this has to be some sort of joke. This shit can't be happening. This can't be happening!" Yoongi looked around scared as hell.

Seeing the smaller in such state made Seokjin even more excited then he already was.

The older towered over the male who looked like he'd seen Satan himself.

"Shhhhh. It's okay baby. I'm here. Daddy is here Yoongi." Yoongi cringed at the nickname Jin addressed himself.

H-He's out of his mind. This can't be happening. I have to leave. I have to run away.

Yoongi quickly kicked the male in the stomach with all of his force to the side and ran out the room.

The small male could hear Seokjin's angry voice calling for him as he dashed down the stairs. He ran to the front door and struggled to open it.

He desperately pulled and twisted on the knob but it wouldn't budge.

"Yoongi!" The younger heard heavy footsteps down the stairs.

He finally he managed to open the door and he sprinted out the house barefooted.

He didn't even make it out of the lawn when he was grabbed by the neck tightly from behind by Jin.

"N-NO! LET GO! HELP! SOMEONE HELP MFFFT-!?!" Jin covered Yoongi's mouth with his hand.

"Shut up! Oh you're in big trouble now doll. Daddy won't let you off that easily. I won't go easy on you this time Yoongi." Seokjin growled as he forcefully dragged the thrashing and kicking male back inside.

Once he got the younger inside, he uncovered his mouth and locked the door.

"You fucken shit! Let me go!" Yoongi quieted down immediately when Seokjin stuck him across the cheek.

The man pushed him against the door and grabbed him by the neck.

"You're never leaving Yoongi. You are mine. MINE!" Jin yelled, banging the younger on the door by the neck with so much force that he almost broke a bone.

Yoongi's eyes watered in fear and pain. His pale purple lips trembled, losing it's color by the man's deadly grip.

"S-Seok-jin- p-please-"

"Your punishment is now decided." Seokjin stated as let's go of the younger's neck only to latch it on his mint locks.

Yoongi lets out a painful groan as Jin made him get down on his hands and knees.

Seokjin forcefully pulled Yoongi's mint hair back, making the younger look up at him in fear.

"Crawl."

No proofread.
A/N: Hello Petals. Long time no update. I sorry that it took me forever to update. I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Y'all, I have to say that I am literally out of tears at the moment.

Jinie's This Night is so fucken BEAUTIFUL! I've been dead ass crying like a little bitch.

The song is so heart touching and sweet. And the fact that Seokjin wrote it for his dear pets... I might as well drown in my own tears.

I'm also having a lack of motivation these days. I've been dealing wit so much shit that I feel less motivated to write my stories.
Can y'all help me with some motivation?

I would really like for you to COMMENT and VOTE on my stories.

That would make me feel so much better! (you don't have to if you really don't want to. I'm not forcing you Petals) This would really help me and encourage me to write more.

I hope you enjoy your day! Thx for reading.

-NICO