The fucking middle floors

(Have some music)
_Doom Slayer_

I was walking nearby the ruin distract waiting for Bell. He had planned to go to the lower floors with the rest of the party. Bell was just saying his goodbye's to Hestia.

Out of sheer boredom I started to bench press some rubble. If your wondering what I was bench pressing on, it was a couple of trees. I was snapped out of my workout when I heard Bell arrive.

Bell: Ah, hello Donathen. I see you're... warming up.

Throwing the stuff off me and getting up, dusting myself off. I saw Bell wearing some sort of cloak.

Vega: What is that you're wearing? You look goofy.

Bell: This? It's salamander wool. It's supposed to protect me from fire based attacks. Eina gave it to me for the middle floors.

'Fire resistant you say?'

Vega: Could you NOT burn him alive to find out?

'Perhaps'

Bell: Let's go meet up with Lili and Welf, Donathen.

'You know what? I'm gonna be ballsey.'

Vega: Actually, call me Blaskowicz.

Bell: B-Blasko-Blaskowicz? Alright, I'll try. Let's go!

I followed Bell to the dungeon. We stopped in front of the Hostess of Fertility so Bell could get sucked off by Syr. I mean not really, but I know she wants to. I stood outside since I'm pretty sure I'm not allowed inside after "cleaning" the dishes. Anya stepped outside and greeted me.

Anya: Hello there Donathen, nya!
(I'm not gonna lie but I screamed nya in an Arnold voice)

Vega: Call me Blaskowicz now. I've decided to have... a change.

Anya: Okay, nya~!

Vega: Do you'd have to say nya?

Anya: No, nya. I -nya- just -nya- like -nya- to -nya- do -nya- that... nya.

'Jesus Christ, are you full grey matter?'

I saw Bell wave goodbye to the Hostess of Fertility staff and walk towards me. He waved me to follow and I did. We met Welf and Lili at the entrance of the dungeon. We gathered together for Bell to speak.

Bell: Is everyone ready?

Welf/Lili: Yeah!

Vega: LETS FUCKIN DO IT!

'That actually hurt my ears. I didn't even want you to say that.'

Timeskip middle floors

A hellhound pounced at me. I grab it's jaw and twist it out of place. Flinging it in the air and smashing it into the floor.

Bell: Nice!

Welf: Not too bad for our first battle in the middle floors.

'Actually I've been here around 64 times.'

Before any other words could pass high pitched noises sounded. Silent high pitched sqeu noises. Turning around to the sound I saw little rabbits.

'Daisy?'

Lili: Bell-sama?

Welf: Yup, that's Bell.

Bell: Those are Al-mi'raj!

They pull out giant fockun axes and rush us. Out of reflex, I kick them against the ground completely deleting them.

'THATS NOT MY BUNNEH!'