You. Are. Nothing.

Doom Slayer POV:

I just killed a cyber demon with a small amount of effort but a lot of time. I turned to see the terrified people who just saw my 'sigh' of a warm up.

'Is killing the dungeon monsters making me stronger or is Hell getting weaker? Either way I think I need to pay heaven a fucking visit.'

My thoughts broke when the elf cunt spoke. I believe her name was Lefiya.

Lefiya: What was that? Wh-What is happening?!

Tiona: Yeah What the Hell was that, Doom Slayer?!

'Who said you sacks of shit can use my name? You may live with a god, but I've slaughtered the power of one into me.
Sex joke not intended.'

Tione: Hey, guys, why isn't It dissolving? Where's the crystal?

Vega: Unlike the monsters you face, the ones the Slayer bludgeons don't leave crystals, just corpses. And that, is how the slayer would put it 'The tip of a warm up routine.'

They all stared at the corpse scared. They

couldn't bare to imagine an army of these fuckers running around Oreo- I mean, Orario.

Lefiya: So you f-fight those things often?! They killed those flowers with one hit and we could barely penetrate their skin.

'Bitch please, that fucking plant was a shit stain and that's it.'

Vega: The Slayer does indeed fight these beasts often. Usually five an hour.

Tiona: You fight these things hourly?!

I walked If with them breathing heavily and sweating. The only person who didn't speak was Aiz.

Then my visor blared a massage in my ears.

'DEMONIC THREAT DETECTED 30 FEET BELOW SURFACE LEVEL. ALL SURFACE LEVEL ARGENT SIGNALS HAVE BEEN KILLED. POSSIBILITY OF A SEWER SYSTEM IS HIGH. NUMBER OF DEMONS, LOW. STRENGTH CAPABILITY, LOW'

That's when Loki showed up. I groaned silently. Then she magically appeared on my back hanging her head to see my visor from my back. I shook her off.

Loki: Aaaw, why won't you let me see your face! Hmph!

She pouted staring into the sky arms crossed. I flipped her off when she got up.

Loki: Anyways, Tiona, Tione go to the sewers and check if there are more?

Vega: I advise you stay away from the sewers.

Tiona: And why is that?

"THERE ARE MORE. THEY STAND BENEATH US."

My voice startling them. They nodded and walked away as I ran to a sewer entrance.

I arrived to a smaller portal and only a couple imps and a crew of pinkies and a single arachnatron upfront.

What I say pissed me off even more. The two sisters went against my words and were trapped in a group of imps.

I ran into the group and grabbed the two and shot a grenade into the group. I put them down on the floor and charged the rest of them.

A pinky charged me so I caught it tore of its jaw and jammed it into the face while piercing the eyes with its two fang like teeth. Another charged me but I charged at it dodging and pulling its tail away tearing it apart throwing the upper bit back at the imps. I took out my automatic shotgun attachment and put it on my combat shotgun and blasted away the others leaving only the arachnatron. As it shot at me I pulled out my pistol and shot its leg a few times till it became weak. I got close enough to tear off its leg and shove in its mouth at an angle that it popped out of the top right side of the brain. I grabbed both parts that stood out from it and threw it at a wall painting it red.

I turned to see the two terrified sisters staring at the blotches of blood on the walls. I walked past them as they tugged in my leg. I turned to them.

Tiona: Th-Thank you so much. We couldn't even penetrate their skin.

I stared them down. I turned away and yanked my leg out of their grasp.

"YOU. CANT. HELP. ME."

I walked off to find Bell. Fortunately somehow Vega got a pinpoint location. He marked a waypoint on my new map of Orario.

'How did you get the waypoint location?'

Vega: I heard the sounds of a boy screaming like their balls were chopped off.

'Aight, Aight, no debate here.'

I ran to the waypoint knowing Bell is probably just unfortunate enough to be sewn into the monsters or demons.

I arrived and saw Bell fighting a buck fucking ape. He stabbed its chest making it fall over. Then it dissolved leaving a hefty pay in the form of a crystal.

'A SINGLE FUCKING CHEST STAB KILLED IT?! THATS BULLSHIT! EVEN IF A VITAL ORGAN WAS THERE THE KNIFE WASN'T PULLED OUT SO IT COULDN'T BLEED IR KET WHAT HE PIERCED FALL APART!'

I thought silently in an alleyway. People who saw this started clapping and cheering in Bell.
I walked up to him and tapped his shoulder.

Bell: Oh, Donathen. Did you see that!? I took down a silverback! I was so cool!

Vega: Look Who finally grew a pair, am I right?

Everyone laughed, even Bell laughed instead of feeling embarrassed. Then Hestia popped out from behind a faucet and hugged Bell.

Then Hestia dropped to the floor silencing everyone. Bell held her crying her name out. I looked up and saw a woman in a purple cloak. I read her lips to see.

'We will play again soon. Won't we.'

'Vega tag her as an objective, now!'

An objective mark followed her as she ran off. I turned that objective off for later and turned back to the situation in front of me. I picked her up and signaled Bell to lead the way.

Vega: Lets get her somewhere to rest. Lets move, kid.

He nodded and I followed with a speed walking movement while he sprinted. We were stared at by everyone and some asked if she was okay.

We made it to the Hostess of Fertility.
Mama Mia who I learned ran the joint let Hestia stay in a room. Me And Bell sat outside waiting. Bell looked depressed as fuck. I couldn't relate, I'd just start a crusade.

'Deus Vult.'

Vega: Well, I'm heading out now. I hope you and Hestia walk outta together.

Bell: Thanks Donathen. Seeya later.

I walked away while Syr walked up the stairs. When I left I ran to the dungeon to start patrolling for Argent energy signals.

I was deep within the dungeon at this point. I was at floor 18 again. This time I decided to enter the town since I actually decided to have the currency called valis to not seem suspicious to the people that manage the adventurers.

As I was walking around I stopped in the middle of town. What I saw fueled the slaughterer within me.

My symbol was burnt into the ground with blood red outlines. I walked closer. When I was a foot away I pulled out the crucible without activating it. The symbol on the ground glowed blood red and screams were heard.

Everyone around the symbol stopped to look at it. Others around town were also attracted to my symbol, their curiosity became fear.

I put the crucible away and the glow stopped. People around me were confused and others ready to run at a moments notice.

I turned around to see the group I dreaded to see while on patrol. I grunt annoyed at the fact they are still breathing. Then one spoke.

Finn: W-What was that, Donathen?
________________________________
Okay another chapter done. As always comment and criticize and check out my other stories. Sorry for not writing for a long time.

All right seeeeeee you aaaaaaall

LATER