Half-pint troubles

Doom Slayer POV:

We arrive right outside the dungeon. Fog is covering every direction. Adventurers are entering the dungeons with friends and others carrying bags half my dick size.

Bell: So, a supporter huh.

Then I got a notification on my helmet. It showed a strange man standing in front of what seems to be a window showing Earth. I opened it to full screen and listened to the audio.

CPT.Capitalism: Hello there Doomy! The names Captain Capitalism, and I'm here to tell you something amazing. Based on, warning 4th wall break mate, the people who PRAISE me for creating this dilemma, want you to be able to summon and corrupt these weak pube hair beasts into your army! Also it only works in this universe. Sooo, yeah. I hope Vega recorded this- pfft, what am I saying? Of course he will, it's my choice if he does or doesn't. For I am YOUR GOD! Also I can't control what happens to Loki. I can send condo-

I cut him out before I had night terrors. I turned to Bell to see what he was doing. He was gone. I was snapping my view everywhere looking for him.

'Where did the shit go?'

Then I got another call.

CPT.Capitalism: THOT SIX-O'CLOCK!

I flicked behind me and uppercut behind me without looking. I then ran out of the area.

Loki POV:

I saw my favorite person. It looks like he's looking for something. I ran to him waving my arms.

"Oh, hunbun~! What- "

I was then punched into higher than the clouds. I just sat crisscross with puffed cheeks. I then noticed something.

"Where's the oxygen?"

(This is gonna be a running gag)

Doom Slayer POV:

After an hour of hiding in the roof of the dungeon I jumped down. I started to look for Bell. All the adventurers entered the dungeon and fog cleared out.

After looking for awhile I found Bell and some little girl talking at the fountain. I walked over to them. I turned to you.

'The only legal LOLI here is Hestia. Get your dick in her not this one.'

I turned back to Bell. When I was close enough I tapped his shoulder. When he turned around he grew a relieved face.

Bell: Oh, Donathen. I thought you left me and went to the dungeon yourself.

Vega: I didn't move at all. You left me. Then I had to hide from Loki.

Bell: Why were you hiding?

Vega: Personal reasons.

'SHE WANTS THE COCK THAT NOT EVEN ZUES COULD MATCH UP TOO! HAHAHA!'

Bell: Alright, let's head to the dungeon. Oh, and this is Lili.

She waved and I gave a nod. We walked into the dungeon.

We were fighting ants. He was stabbing a few and I was beating them to death with my fists. I had quite the reputation amongst these monsters. The stronger ones fear me, the weak tremble at the sight of my symbol, and the floor bosses obey my passage.

I grabbed an ant and threw to the ceiling while grabbing its head tearing it off. I used the head and skewered the eyes out of another ant. This kept going for awhile.

I was sitting on a throne of disintegrating corpses. Bell turned to me after fighting three ants. He was at awe at the hundreds of dead ants below me.