Advancing a theory

(Some music for you while you read or at a proper part in the story)
Doom Slayer POV:

I'm staring at a paper that shows how Aiz defeated a floor boss herself. When I say staring at it, I mean Loki is cramming it in my face while I sit down with some craps-CREPES.(inside joke)

Loki: LOOKY, LOOKY, LOOKY! My Aiz took Down a floor boss like you! I'm so happy! Will you join us now? Will you? Will you?

I sighed, which I haven't done in a few millennia, at how childish this... THING is. What's worse is that ITS crushing on me.

I begin walking away while she followed. I begin running as she sprints. I turn into an alleyway and wait for her. When she turns the corner I hit her with a pillar I tore out of a building.

She flew away as I walk back into the street. I see Bell and approach. He seems sad, distraught, literally white. I tap his shoulder and walk with him.

Bell: Oh... Donathen how are you? I haven't seen you for awhile.

Vega: Grinding in the dungeon, hiding from thots in the shadows, hitting Loki and running away.

Bell: Alright then.... wait, what was that last part-?

Then the grey haired fuck latched onto his arm from nowhere. She stared into him with pleading eyes. The fucking bitch, I can see right through her.

Syr: I really wanted to find you.

Bell: Huh?

Le timeskip (brought to you by Doom guy hiding behind a barrel in the shadows poking his red glowing eyes out as thots run by)

Bell: EEEEEEEHHHH?! WASHING DISHES?!

Syr: Sorry... I skipped out on- I mean took a break from some work that was piling up, and mama Mia got mad at me.

Bell: I've got nothing to do with all this!

Syr: Sorry, Bell-san. Thank you so much.

She ran off like the little, lazy, gray haired, dick sucking, proof that abortions weren't invented yet. I got to the dishes to help Bell out. He nodded in thanks.

I picked up a plate and tried scrubbing it, but I broke it on accident, the thing is that this is solid wood. I tried again, same thing. And again, and again...

Vega: I'm just gonna not...

Then Ryuu came to save the day. She grabbed some dishes and started scrubbing.

Ryuu: A truly formidable task. I'll help you.

Bell: Ryuu-San?

Le timeskip ( Brought to you by Doom guy re-wiring his shoulder cannon and blasting the plates clean.)

Pretty much all the dishes were done. The two started talking while cleaning dishes as I try to fill in the hole in the wall my shoulder cannon made. Atleast the dishes didn't break. Oh... they did. Fuck.

I saw Bell heading off so I wrote down a note and followed him. He went to train, maybe today I'll get to actually teach Bell.

Mama Mia POV:

I was closing up and heading to the kitchen. I saw a massive gaping hole in the wall. I was shocked and very surprised. I saw a note on the floor next to it.

It read:
If you need the cash to fix this ask Loki and give her this note.
-Sincerely, the big, ominous, green guy.

Doom Slayer POV:

I was watching Bell and Aiz spar. For the first time Bell counterattacked. But, Aiz still fucked him.

Aiz: This was the first time you could counterattack, wasn't it?