Lead and Flesh

I stood there. Starring them down in the streets. With the furry laying on the floor bloody, but will survive.

"HOW, DO, YOU, KNOW MY TITLES."

I spoke, demonically, angrily, menacingly. I stood there ready to kill. Till one spoke.

Blonde kid: We just want to talk. We learned what you are through stones that spoke messages to us.

Vega retorted back to his original voice.

Vega: It seems that you were correct. If the slayer testaments are here. An invasion is coming.

Blonde kid: W-What do you mean invasion and who was speaking?

I stood still ready to slaughter. I didn't care for this dimension. I just didn't want Hell to get stronger. To answer his question I displayed a hologram body of Vega. The sight startled all of them.

Vega: Hello, I am Vega an AI assistant to the Slayer. AI means Artificial Intelligence, that means I was built not born. By invasion we mean the demonic forces of Hell are preparing to conquer this dimension via killing every creature and taking their strength and power.

Blonde kid: Than are you a demon? Have you come scout and prepare plans?

"IM NO DEMON. IM THE ONE THEY FEAR. THE ONE THEY SHOULDNT HAVE WRONGED. IM HERE TO STOP THE INVASION."

Aiz: So your our savior?

She asked with a relaxed face. She seemed relieved.

"NO. IM HERE TO STOP THE INVASION. PROTECTING YOU ALL IS JUST SOMETHING THAT COMES ALONG WITH IT."

Her face grew scared again. She could sense the imminent danger, but she couldn't sense a savior she sensed rage and pain.

Vega: Though I do recommend that the slayer protects you all, it seems he'll do it without desiring todo so. I also recommend you don't get in his way. I'm not sure if he'll hesitate to kill you.

They all stepped back. They all readied their weapons and I pulled out my chainsaw.

Vega: He will not attack first, but he will attack second and be the last attack in a fight. You cannot stand a chance against him for he has eons Of experience of slaughtering.

"YOU KNOW MY INTENTIONS. YOU KNOW ITS BEST TO LIEAVE ME ALONG. ITS BEST TO NOT MAKE THIS PUBLIC."

It was a complete stand still. They soon lowered their weapons when the furry groaned.
They turned to him and left the scene. I jumped up onto the buildings and ran to the dungeon.

Finn POV:

'Well he's not our enemy, but he's not our friend. He is our ally at the least.'

We tended to Bete (my meat) as he groaned and huffed while still being bloodied and bruised. I thought that he could have everything in control, but one wrong move he could be Armageddon.

"Wait! We could help you fight.. them."

He was already gone. I saw a green silhouette running towards the dungeon on the roof tops.

"Okay, everyone we need to convince him that were his friends, not burdens. Everyone try to meet with him alone on kind notes."

They all said 'Alright' before dragging Bete away. They all helped Bete except Loki. She just stared at him standing still. I decided to leave and meet back with the familia.

Loki POV:

I stood there staring at the man who can stop anything the gods could ever produce. I stared at him with only one thought.