Part 9

AUB'S POV
"What movie do you wanna watch?" I asked, flipping through Netflix. Brendon was sat next to me on the couch eating pizza. I looked at the clock, 12:30.
"Um anything you like?" He asked, I shrugged.
"The great British bake off is my guilty pleasure..." I mumbled slightly embarrassed. Yes a cooking competition is my favorite thing, the girl who eats through a tube watches British people rush to make baked goods. Brendon smirked and laughed hysterically at me, I laughed along with him.
"Let's watch that then!" He cheered, I nodded and found it in my most recent then hitting play.
"This is the episode I left off on, you'll catch on..." I smiled sitting back into the couch.
—————————
Brendon's POV
Every so often Aubrey would throw in some commentary as we watched, but at some point she fell asleep. It made me smile, she looked so comfortable and content. I slowly got up to grabbed a blanket that was sat on a chair and tucked her in lightly.
"Hey Pluto... wanna go in the backyard?" I asked, he hoped up looking at Aub then backs at me.
"It's okay, you can go potty and then come right back here." I promised, he followed me to the back doorstep. I let him out and sat in the doorway to keep an eye on him. I thought about living a life like Aubrey, need machines and assistance. But being happy with life, being able to giggle at British people baking. My life revolves around music and shows. The Vegas weather sat nicely, it was quiet. It's always been around here. Pluto eventually came bounding back to me and into the house. I followed him back to the couch and sat back down across from Aubrey.
———————
It's a filler, I'm sorry but I'm trying. I really want to get into this but I'm having a hard time starting it off.