************************************15 years ago**************************

I squeal as Nathan wet me with the water gun. He laugh as he aim it at me.

your suppose to aim it at the duck not me” the man said.

fine go hold our place in line for the Ferris wheel”

sure water boy” I tease

don't make me wet you again”

I roll my eyes and walk over to the line. I smile as the line walk up. Nathan and I are currently at the u-fair. I smile as the music was played. I gulp as I watch the chair rock back and forth. I never told Nathan I was afraid of Ferris wheel. This is the first time I would be going on the Ferris wheel with Nathan.

okay I’m here”

cool”

so did he let you re-play?”

yeah as long as I didn't squirt people with water”

you know that's really getting old, I’m surprise they don't have our pictures up”

hey you started it”

it's not my fault squirting water is fun and it's harmless”

He chuckle “not if a elderly got hit with it”

that was your fault you should have never push me”

well if you didn't put-

next” the ticket man said

we gave him the card and he swiped it. . He lower the bar and I clutch it for dear life as we lift up. I try to calm my racing heart as the chair rock. I squeak as I felt a hand on me. I look toward Nathan and let the bar go.

what's wrong?”

nothing wrong”I hid behind my hair and look down.

We stop at the top of the Ferris wheel, I ignore the urge to look at the stars,because my eyes will be going down, then I might have an anxiety attack.

wow it's awesome, you should look at the stars chellie”

no thanks” I whisper

He lean forward and push my hair away from my face. I blush and look away. He chuckle and lift my chin up to his face.