Sharpest Edges

~No one's PoV~

Donnie held back the tears that brimmed at his eyes. "Natalie, why? You put our children in harms way, for what? Money?"

Natalie looked up at Krantz. He nodded, giving her approval to respond. "Don't you see? I did it for our babies! I made a deal with Krantz and Luthor. If I gave them information on our plans, then they would make sure Dj and Nia weren't harmed!"

"So, you're telling me," Donnie sighed deeply, "that you're willing to risk the lives of all of our nieces and nephews, along with my brothers' and my lives to trust a psychopath?" He stepped forward. "Do you really think you can trust him. Dj and Nia came back with just as many bruises and cuts as the rest of the children. Are you blind?"

Natalie opened her mouth to respond, but Y/n cut her off. "We don't have time for this. Let's get our kids and go."

Everyone nodded and unsheathed their weapons. Donnie got into position. His eyes were filled with betrayal and locked on his wife. "Either you join us, or you go down with the Company."

Natalie's eyes scanned her family and friends. She then looked to Krantz, who squeezed her shoulder tightly. "I have to stay here. I was chosen by Krantz."

Raphael growled. "What the shell does that mean?"

"I was chosen to carry his heir because I was the strongest woman in the Company. I'm pregnant with his child." She removed her tanto and pointed it at Donnie.

Fire engulfed Don's veins as he struggled not to take Krantz down without a plan. Leo placed a hand on his shoulder and pulled him back. Only a few people needed to stay back to fight Natalie and Krantz. The rest needed to get the kids to safety before their escape plan fell to pieces. Leo tapped Linc and Raph, signaling for them to help to save the children. They then tapped Batman, Michael, Miley, and Mikey. That left Y/n and Donnie to fight.

Leo shouted, "Attack!" Everyone pretended to charge the two members of the Company. Krantz attempted to call for backup, but Batman knocked his phone away from his hand. Everyone fled to the children, who were all gathered in Raph's cell.

Raph lifted the vent that he and Leo used to communicate through and unraveled the long spool of rope he kept hidden in there. "Lincoln, you climb down first. Help catch the kids as they travel down. Batman-"

"I'm already on it." He fished out his grappling gun and fired it to connect to the fence below. He took the youngest two children, Destiny, Raph and your daughter, and Miles, Mikey's son.

Leo tied the rope to the cell doors. "Alright, let's get going. The train should be getting close within the next five minutes."

Superman, Isabel, and Sara began to set off the final bombs in the building. Isabel attached one to the last main structure of the infrastructure. "How are we going to get out in time? The moment we set this off-"

Superman cut her off. "Just set off the bomb. I'll worry about getting us out of here in time."

Meanwhile, Y/n and Donnie were battling it out with Nat and Krantz. Because he was a clone, he was given more than the average amount of strength for a man his size. Donnie managed to knock his feet out from under him just as y/n tackled Natalie.

They rolled over back and forth until y/n finally pinned her with her (weapon). "All these years our husbands spent away from us, they all had one wish. They wanted to be reunited with their wives and children, and yet here you are working with the enemy. You're having his baby! How could you do this to us? To him?"

Natalie punched y/n in the face and tackled her. "I did what I had to to protect my family. I didn't know it would go this far."

Y/n head butted her, knocked her tanto away, and pinned her backwards against the wall. "I'm trying not to hurt you because you're pregnant. So, just stay away from all of us."

Another explosion shook the building, giving Donnie the opportunity to knock Krantz backwards. He stumbled, but quickly regained his posture to rush at Donnie. Krantz grabbed a stray pipe that had fallen from the ceiling and swung it at Don's head. Donnie quickly countered the attack with his bo staff by whacking him in the mouth.

Krantz smiled, his perfect teeth covered in blood. "What's wrong turtle? Upset because I imprisoned you or because I slept with your wife?"

It took all of Donnie's self control to not fly at Krantz blindly to attack, but he knew that that was exactly what he wanted Donnie to do. He took a deep breath and circled his opponent. Scanning him, Donnie noticed the knife he had hidden behind his back in his hand. Don pretended to charge at the villain and shrank into his shell as Krantz stabbed at him. His shell collided with Krantz's legs and sent him tumbling down the steps.

"Y/n, let's get out of here." Donnie called out to his sister-in-law. The two quickly escaped the hallway and entered Raph's cellblock. Using her (weapon) and his bo staff, the two glided down Batman's rope from his grappling hook. 

Raph caught his wife on the way down. "I love you, so much. Never forget that."

Y/n picked up Destiny. "I love you too, both of you. Now, I believe we have a train to catch."

Not as long as a chapter as I hoped it would be, but yay I updated!