Acquainted Strangers

Raph's PoV

Another day passed. Another day drowned in darkness. Another day of eating nothing but bread and barely enough water to remain hydrated. I haven't seen the light of day in weeks, nor have I been outside in roughly two months.

I've been away from home for too long. Just as we thought all of our problems were solved and that we could return home to our wives and children, here comes some secret agency that decided we were crucial to their plan. We didn't really stand a chance- outnumbered by a group of well trained sharp shooters and men and women in suits with at least five guns around their waist- so we had no choice but to surrender.

They called themselves The Company. Their leader was a man named Krantz. Apparently he was the son of the same General Krantz that was over the original Company that Lincoln, Michael, and Sucre, along with a few others, took down. From what I heard, Krantz only had a daughter. When he was arrested, he was sentenced to death. So, he couldn't have had time to have another kid, especially not one of age to control the Company. All of this happened around ten years ago.

I didn't think anything of it at first, at lot of people claim to be something they're not. Then I actually met him. He comes in every Wednesday, trying to beat information out of us. Of course, a man in his power isn't going to do his own dirty work. Much like his dad, he had his own security and assassins assigned to each one of us.

He resembled his father. He had the same unwaivering look of authority, the same style of suits, the same evil sneer. The only difference was his hair full of dark brown hair, his fair share of facial hair, and only about 25 years of life to his name. Almost as if he was a clone.

This Wednesday, interrogation went differently; no beatings, no form of torture, nor any body guards. Today, he brought in one man dressed in an expensive suit with him and a shiny bald head. His name was a name I only heard once before; a name I shall never forget.

Lex Luthor.

~Y/n's PoV~

Linc paced back and forth before stopping in front of me. "We need Michael's help."

"Linc, Michael's dead. Remember?" I sighed and sat criss-crossed on the couch. Lincoln sat beside me and placed a hand on my shoulder. Looking up at him, I saw a sad smile etch its way onto his face.

"Y/N, it's been a few years, and, well, we found out Michael didn't die. He was forced to work for this guy named Poseidon and to fall off the grid in order to protect his family. Long story short, he's back. He lives in Ithaca with Sara and his son, Mike."

"Why didn't you guys tell me?" I jump up. "Actually, let's focus on finding Raph and the others first, then we can discuss this."

Picking up my laptop, I pulled up St. Louis on the search engine. "In St. Louis, there are dozens of abandoned buildings. I think we should start there. Originally, I was going to have you go in there and-"

"Beat some people up?" He interrupted me.

"Not what I was going to say, but I guess that could have worked. However, now that we might be able to have Michael to help, we should be able to break into these buildings, assuming that they aren't as abandoned as they are supposed to be, get the Hamato brothers and my daughter, and get out of there."

"This brings back memories." Linc cracked his knuckles. "Now let's go get Michael and Sara."

He stood up and started to walk to the door. I chuckled and stood up, grabbing my backpack full of supplies, dumping my laptop inside along with its charger.

"We're going to need to recruit four more people for this job." I said with a slight smirk.

~~~~~

Scrolling through my contact list, I prayed that my sister in-laws aren't in the same situation as their husbands. Lincoln started up the engine to his car, turning the AC on high as soon as the car started.

"Feel free to enlighten me on whose house I'm heading to." He grumbled, backing out the the driveway.

"The first house is my sister in-law, Isabella. She's Leonardo's wife. Then we're gonna get Donatello's wife, Natalie, and finally Michelangelo's wife, Miley. From Mikey's house it should be a straight shot to Ithaca."

"I'm guessing these people have gas money. 'Cause my half a tank isn't gonna make it to St. Louis." He smirked slightly.

"Shut up and drive Linc. Take the next exit."

The phone rang three times before Isabella picked up. "Y/N! I haven't heard from you in months."

"I know, I'm sorry. I've been trying to cope with... Everything that's happened." I sigh, looking out the window.

I could hear her trying to hold back her tears. "They took her. They took my baby Venus."

My heart shattered at the news. It wasn't just my family that had been kidnapped, they were going after everyone's children. "Hey, everything will be okay. They took Destiny too. But we're going to get them back. Pack a bag of supplies."

"What do you have planned?" I could hear Isabella get up.

"We're going to save our families. I have a lead on where they are and why they took them."

"What-"

"I'll explain when we are all together. I have to call Natalie and Miley. I'll be at your house in 30 minutes." I hurriedly said goodbye and dialed Natalie's phone.

"The situation at hand is bigger than I anticipated." I held my nose out of frustration as the phone began to ring once more.

Linc took his eyes off the road to spare me a quick glance. "I think I know what they want."

"And that would be?" I asked.

Linc opened his mouth to continue, but Natalie picked up the phone, pausing my conversation with him.