t h i r t y f i v e .

Saturday, Jisung woke up from the loudness outside of his room. He groggily reached over to his nightstand and picked up his phone. 10:45 A.M. The boy groaned. Why the hell was there such chaos in his home at this time. Jisung lazily lifted his body to sit up and stared at the wall for a few minutes before he fully got up from his bed. The cold wood floor sent shock waves throughout Jisung's body, waking the boy up a bit more. While he walked to the stairs, he almost ran into a maid.

The boy brought his eyebrows together, Why the hell are the maids here? They only come when-
Jisung's eyes widened in realization. They are not home, they didn't even text or anything.

Jisung stopped at the top of the stairs, noticing that at the bottom of the stairs there was a bunch of suitcases. Then he heard voices that he hadn't heard in a couple months, but sounded all too familiar. Jisung quickly ran down the stairs and ran to the living room. Sure enough his parents were sitting on the couch with his siblings. Their chef was in the kitchen, cooking food.

His parents looked up when they heard footsteps racing to the living room. His mom's eyes lit up and his dad smiled when they saw their youngest child. "Jisung!"

His parents quickly got up from the couch and walked up to him with their arms open wide, they suffocated their youngest child into a tight hug. "We missed you so much!" His mom said softly.

Jisung hugged his parents back. He missed their touch and their presence. It's been about four months since he's seen them. Of course they talk over the phone, but it's not the same.

Whenever they came home, it was bittersweet for Jisung. Of course he was happy that they were home, but he was also upset at them for leaving for so long. It's kind of dumb since it was their job to go on business trips, but he just wished that they would visit more often or stayed longer when they did visit. He barely saw his parents, out of the 365 days in the year, he saw his parents for maybe 30 of those days.

"Hey mom and dad." Jisung said warmly once they separated from the hug. "How long are you guys going to be home for?" He asked as they sat back down at the couch with his siblings.

"For five days." His dad answered.

Jisung smiled on the outside, but on the inside he was filled with disappointment. That's it? Five days? Why do I even get my hopes up anymore?

"So what's been going on with you three?" Jisung's mom asked.

The three siblings all looked at each other, not knowing what to say to that question. "Uhhh..." Brian said.

"Oh come on! It's not a hard question, we just want to know what's been going on with our kids' lives." Jisung's dad said.

"Nothing much has happened to be honest. Just the usual, going to school and doing homework." Jihyo shrugged.

"Are you guys seeing anyone?" His mom asked. "If you say no then I'm slowly going to give up on the dream of having grandkids."

Brian and Jihyo snapped their necks to Jisung, smirking and the boy started to turn red. He slowly raised his hand, "I, uh, I'm dating someone." He said hesitantly with his head down.

His dad raised his eyebrows as his mom squealed and clapped her hands, "Oh my god! Finally, I was honestly getting a little worried. Who is this lucky person that managed to steal your heart."

Jisung groaned and hid his head in a couch pillow, "Mom please."

"Oh stop it." She rolled her eyes at her dramatic son. "Now tell me who."

Jisung lifted his head and looked at his parents in worry. He'd never really came out to them because they were always so busy he just never had the time. He took a deep breath, "It's a boy-"