t w e n t y .

Minho was sitting in the basement of the house with his gang members and Yedam. They've just finished with their work for the day and now they were hanging out in their den. Hyunjin and Changbin were wondering the same thing while everyone else was clueless about what happened.

"So, Minho." Hyunjin asked as he and Changbin slowly trudged their way towards the boy.

Minho looked up from his phone and saw both of them standing in front of him. "What?" He asked as he looked back at his phone.

"Wanna tell us what that was about?"

"The mission? I think it went fine." He said uninterested.

Hyunjin and Changbin rolled their eyes and sighed. Changbin reached over and snatched Minho's phone from his hands.

"Dude what the hell." Minho looked up at the two with an annoyed expression.

"We're talking about what happened at lunch!" Changbin said irritated.

"Yeah when me and Changbin arrived at the rooftop, you and Jisung weren't there. It was only Seungmin, Felix and Jeongin and they all said that you dragged Jisung away somewhere else." Hyunjin said loudly, catching the attention of everyone else.

"And I saw they way you stared at Jisung during class. Don't even get me started on your hugging session with him after class." Changbin added on. By now, everyone else in the basement had slowly gathered around Minho.

"Oooo did Minho finally ask out his crush?" Chan teased.

"Woah I didn't think you were gonna ask him out so soon." Yedam said.

Minho looked at every single one of them and they all were waiting for him to spill the truth. "...I might've asked him out at lunch."

"Uh huh, we got that much. You better tell us the whole story." Woojin said, pointing at the boy being interrogated.

Minho smiled, "Well at lunch when we were finding them, I went to the rooftop and I saw them there. I heard everyone gasp which made me think I was interrupting an important conversation so I turned around to leave them but then I heard someone say 'you like Minho?' Which made me freeze and listen to the rest of the conversation. Jisung basically confessed to his friends about his feelings towards me and then told his friends that I would never like him like that. That's when I said that 'it wasn't true' out loud and it got everyone's attention. I went over and dragged Jisung to an empty classroom and I told him my feelings. He didn't believe me so I gushed about him and basically begged him to believe me. He didn't answer so I panicked but Jisung kissed me. After that I asked him to be my boyfriend and he said yes."

Minho lied in the beginning. He didn't arrive at the rooftop when everyone gasped. He arrived when Seungmin was talking about how some guy would never have feelings for him and how Seungmin was going to ignore his feelings for the guy. Minho knew that the guy Seungmin was talking about, was Hyunjin. And for obvious reasons, the gang member didn't want to tell anyone about it, so he lied. It wasn't Minho's secret to tell and he had a feeling if Jisung found out that he had told Seungmin's secret to Hyunjin, then he would get killed.

"Oh my god. Who knew you would become so whipped over someone." Chan said in pure shock.

"Is this the same Minho?" Woojin turned to Hyunjin and Changbin. "Are you sure the real Minho didn't get kidnapped during that camp trip and get replaced with him." Woojin motioned to the boy with his hands as Minho rolled his eyes.

"Minho getting kidnapped is physically impossible. He's too good at fighting." Yedam snorted.

"You should've seen him at camp." Hyunjin said. "The way Minho looked at Jisung, he's so whipped for him."