e l e v e n .

jisung
come over tmrw.
i wanna know what
happened between you
and changbin today.

yongyongbokie
okee
i'll come over
at 1

...

Jisung woke up from an aggressive knock on his front door. He lazily sat up on the couch he slept on, looking around the living room as his eyes landed on Seungmin and Jeongin passed out on the floor. Jisung lightly laughed at the sight.

The person at his door knocked eagerly again, bringing the drowsy male back to reality. Jisung looked at the time. 11:30 am. It couldn't have been Felix at his door, it was too early. So who was it? Jisung got up from the couch and slugged over to his door, slowly opening it.

"Felix? What're you doing here? It's 11." Jisung asked confused.

"Wow good morning to you too Jisung." Felix acted hurt.

"Yeah yeah." Jisung walked back to the couch leaving the door open for Felix. He joined Jisung on the couch, careful not to step on his two other friends on the floor.

"I thought you were coming at 1." Jisung grumbled.

Felix rolled his eyes, "Stop acting like you don't want me here."

His friend scoffed "I'm not acting. I'd much rather be sleeping."

Felix ignored his comment. "I have plans later."

Jisung raised his eyebrows, "Plans? With who?"

Felix turned a light shade of pink.

Jisung was fully awake now and gasped, "Don't tell me it's who I think it is. Don't you dare tell me we're already getting replaced by someone you hung out with for a singular day."

Felix slapped Jisung's arm. "No one can replace you or those two trolls sleeping on the floor."

"You didn't deny who it was though. You're seriously going to hang out with someone from Stray Kids voluntarily? Are you out of your mind? Felix, it's not safe to hang with someone like him and you know that." Jisung scolded his friend.

Felix sighed, "Can you just listen to the story?"

Jisung nodded, "Okay fine, but only because I'm dying to know what happened." He suddenly thought of something, "Just wait."

Jisung got up from the couch and walked to the kitchen. He grabbed a cup from the cupboard and filled it with cold water. He walked back to the couch and leaned over Seungmin. He poured the cold water onto his face causing Seungmin to jolt up from the floor, screaming. Jisung and Felix laughed hysterically at the younger's priceless reaction. The ruckus woke Jeongin up from his slumber. He woke up confused as to why there was so much noise. Seungmin whipped his head to the guy who had the cup in his hands and glared.

"Why the hell would you do that?" Seungmin seethed.

"Hey! It was payback from yesterday." Jisung shrugged.

Seungmin rolled his eyes and went to the bathroom to dry his face. He came back and Jeongin was sitting up from his previous laying position. That was when he realized there was another figure on the couch.