t e n .

That's when Jisung realized, 'Wait... Only two people are left. No. There's no way. That means-'

"Lee Felix and Seo Changbin."

Jisung quickly looked over to his left at Felix with his mouth opened in surprise. Saying that the latter did not look good was an understatement. His face was pale, his mouth was open and his eyes were as wide as they have ever been. The poor guy fixed his vision on the teacher hoping the teacher would announce that he's made a mistake. It had to be one. But when Felix realized the teacher looked satisfied with his pairings, his eyes turned blank. He didn't know what to think.

Jisung felt so bad for the boy next to him.

Hyunjin, on the other hand, looked over at his friend amused and Changbin could feel his stare but he didn't want to look at him. Changbin had an unreadable expression displayed on his face. He expected something like this to happen, but he was still hoping it wouldn't.

Ultimately he just sighed and Hyunjin stifled a laugh at the shorter boy. Changbin immediately snapped his neck towards Hyunjin and glared at him. The taller male gave his friend a mocking smile and turned his head back to the teacher.

"Those are your partners. No I will not change them so don't ask for that. This project is due on Monday so you have the rest of this week and the weekend to spend a day with your partner to get to know them or however you want to do it." Mr. Park continued onto the book they were reading for homework.

-

Finally the bell rung and the school day was over. Everyone got up and started packing their stuff. Felix was taking his sweet time, his mind was too busy thinking about how screwed he was and by the time he was done packing, all of the kids already left the classroom. As Felix picked up his notebooks, he could feel Jisung and Seungmin's eyes burning holes into the back of his head.

"I don't want to talk about it." Felix stated not looking at them as he walked out the classroom. Jisung looked at Seungmin before he ran to catch up with Felix, Seungmin being close behind.

"Yeah well I didn't want to talk about those times where I interacted with Minho but you bitches made me so now it's your turn." Jisung sassed once him and Seungmin caught up with Felix.

They arrived at their lockers where Jeongin was waiting for them. "There is nothing to talk about." Felix denied.

"Nothing to talk about what?" Jeongin asked.

"Nothing." Felix mumbled as he opened his locker.

Jeongin looked at Jisung and Seungmin, raising his eyebrows.

"We have a new project in Korean and guess who Felix is partners with." Jisung said as he opened up his locker.

Jeongin thought for a second, "San?"

Felix scoffed as he shoved a notebook in his backpack. "I wish."

Jeongin gasped, "Minho??"

"Nope but close." Seungmin closed his locker and slung his backpack over his shoulder.

"Changbin?"

When Jeongin said his name Felix groaned. From the latter's reaction, the younger knew he had guessed correctly.

"You're partners with Changbin? Oh gosh what're you gonna do?"