s e v e n .

The hooded guy took off his hood. Jisung still couldn't see his face because the guy's back was facing him. The guy ran his hands through his hair and turned around.

Jisung finally made eye contact with the guy in front of him and gasped.

'Is this for real?' Jisung thought, totally speechless.

"Lee Minho?" Jisung eyes widened as he stared at the person in front of him.

"Han Jisung." Minho stated back.

"What... What are you doing here?"

"I could be asking you the same thing"

"I... Uh..." Jisung hesitated. Minho raised an eyebrow at him.

Jisung was debating whether or not to trust him. I mean he is Lee Minho. In the end Jisung decided to just tell Minho because he saved him after all.

He sighed and struggled to stand up. Lifting his foot to take a step but the pain in his stomach and ribs intensified. He winced and started to fall to the ground.

Minho saw this and quickly moved his feet. He softly grabbed Jisung's waist to prevent him from falling. As a reflex, Jisung placed his hands on Minho's shoulder. The taller boy gave a look of confusion to Jisung, waiting for him to explain himself.

"I was taking a short cut to the convenience store when I heard a little girl crying in this alley. I tried to help her but turns out she was luring me in so her brother's gang could torture me and kill me." After saying that, Jisung remembered that Minho was in a gang too.

Jisung quickly pulled away from Minho's grasp and stepped back. Without his support, the pain in Jisung's stomach and ribs became relevant again. This caused Jisung to crouch down holding his stomach, while wincing in pain.

"Jihyo noona's probably worried sick." Jisung mumbled.

Minho crouched down in front of Jisung with his back facing towards him.

"Jump on." Minho told Jisung and the latter hesitated.

Noticing the boy's hesitation Minho continued "Jisung, if you want to go home you're gonna have to get on cause you can't walk on your own. The faster you hop on the faster you can go home to ease your sister's worries. I know what you're thinking, I might be in a gang but contrary to popular beliefs, we don't kill random people like the other gang does. I just saved your ass, I'm not going to hurt you. Now for the last time, get on because I'm not going to ask again."

He wasn't wrong. If Minho wanted to hurt Jisung he wouldn't have saved him from the three guys. The injured boy sighed and slowly got on the other's back, still cautious of Minho's actions and careful not to hurt his stomach.

Once Jisung wrapped his arms around Minho's neck and Minho got a good grip on Jisung's thighs, he stood up and started walking out of the alley.

It was quiet for a couple of minutes other than when Jisung told Minho which direction to go.

"Why were you there?" Jisung built the courage to ask.

"I was just taking a walk and I heard someone scream for help. I went to check it out and I saw you on the floor getting kicked." He explained.

"But you're in the Stray Kids. Why would you want to help anyone." Jisung said out loud. He realized how rude he sounded and stiffened. "S-sorry. I didn't mean to sound rude." He stuttered quickly and quietly.

Minho sighed, "Just because I'm in a dangerous gang doesn't mean we're the cruelest gang. We don't like to kill random people. We only hurt people who are bad."