Chapter 2

"You're coming with us." The Auradon guard said to Mal.

She hadn't been fast enough and the guards had caught up to her.

"No. Please." The 5 year old pleaded.

"Sorry. We have to take you to Auradon." The guard said as he dragged her to the black car, in her eyes the lengthy car of death.

Mal was on the verge of tears. "No! No!" She began struggling against the man, but his strength overpowered the little girl's.

He threw her into the vehicle and then drove to Auradon. When they arrived she was placed inside a cell.

A bit later she was taken out. She was brought somewhere else. A very buff man had came in with her.

"Hello. Are you ready?" He asked Mal. She took a big gulp, not knowing what was about to happen.

The guy ran up to her and started punching and kicking her. He grabbed a knife out of his pocket and stabbed her. He continued to do that until she was bleeding a river. He then began to punch and kick her once more.

He stopped and Mal fell onto the cold ground. She was crying and bleeding extensively. She was sweating uncontrollably. Her breathing had turned into hyperventilating.

"That's what you deserve." The man said and he left her there.

Mal awoken from the horrid dream. She had a similar dream, no nightmare, the night before. She couldn't imagine if she had gotten caught. She was so close, but she had managed to get out. Luckily, it seemed as if her mother hadn't noticed her disappearance.

But little did she know, Maleficent had. She had came in to tell her daughter to make sure to close her blinds to not be seen through the window, but she was gone.

Maleficent was enraged. She stomped out of the room. Maleficent was going to see if her daughter could make it back, and if she did make her think she was home free. Then, crush that and give her the torture of a lifetime. She'll never disobey again.

Mal has been able to fall back asleep and not have any nightmares the rest of the night, thankfully. She had decided to go around and graffiti the isle with her slogan 'Long Live Evil'.

As she was walking out, she heard her mother's voice.

"Mal. Come." She commanded. It sounded important, so she did as she was told.

"Yes Mother?" She asked, curious what the matter was about.

"You disobeyed me." She stated blankly.

Mal stood there, jaw opened. Her mother had known. She was in big trouble. Huge. Gigantic. Humongous! Other big words.

"But... I.... but..." Mal tried, but nothing was coming out.

"Yes, well, whatever you have to say won't cut it." She grabbed her daughter by her wrist. "Let's go." She whispered into her ear.

Maleficent started to walk with Mal right beside her. Mal wanted to cry, but that's showing weakness and would probably get her into more trouble. If that was even possible.

Mal's was dragged into a room. Not just any room though, it was the torture room. She has not been in here many times before. Maybe only once. Usually, the punishment is to stay in a locked closet for 3 day, get a good beating and be left on the floor of the bedroom, but not this time.

From what she had remembered from before, it was not pretty. This time may be worse.

Maleficent has grabbed chains. Mal reluctantly stood still as they were placed around her wrists. It burnt like hell.

"Mom, why is it burning?" Mal asked panicky.

Her mother chuckled. "Iron burns fairies, dear. Just a little warmup before the big finish." Mal's eyes widened at the mention of a big finish. That could not be good.

She brought out a branding iron. "Shall we begin?" Mal took a deep breath as her mother smiled sinisterly.

She placed the branding iron down on the 5 year old's skin. It had said 'long live evil.' She had placed many more brandings on her daughter that were all different. Mal had screamed on every one of them and Maleficent smiled at the horror her daughter had on her face.

Maleficent then took out the biggest knife Mal had ever seen. She started to realize something.

"Phillip's sword." She mumbled loud enough for her mother to hear.

"Yes. The sword that was thrown through my heart. The one used to killed me."

Maleficent started to cut Mal with the sword and stab her with it. It cut deep through her skin, but not deep enough to see through the other side.

Mal screamed in pain in horror as her mother continued to do what she had been doing.

This went on for a little while. Maleficent used different tools to harm her daughter. She sometimes used her fist and feet. But now it was time for the big finish.

"Mother. Please. No. More." Mal begged. This was a lot to take in for a 5 year old. This was going to be a traumatizing moment.

"One last thing. The big finish." Her mother replied.

Mal's eyes popped out of her head. Of course not literally. She had forgotten all about the big finish. She was the most scared she had ever been in her whole life. Even more than when the guard had called for her to come back.

"I've learned to use magic here on the isle, but it's not much. It takes a long time to recharge. After this, you will know not to disobey ever again." Maleficent stated as she took out her spell book. Mal whimpered in fear. She felt as every second she kept getting smaller and smaller.

Maleficent has said the spell. Mal's inside began to feel as if they were on fire. Her cuts and stabs burnt so much worse than the little parts of her body without stabs or cuts.

"Mother." Mal choked out. "Please stop."

Her mother cackled in delight and left her daughter to agonize.

Mal had cried herself to sleep that night, which had not been easy considering she was hooked up on chains. From this moment forward she knew not to ever disobey her mother again, or that was until teenage years rolled around. She had become a little rebellious against her mother wishes, but not to the extreme of course. That would've gotten her into a lot more of trouble than just starving for 5 days or being just beating normally.