Chapter 1

A/N: I have some pre-written chapters. It's actually a lot. This book is almost finished. I will update every week until I run out of pre-written chapter. I might even be done with the book by then because I have 14 chapters already done. 15 is almost done. Enjoy.

Adam was sitting in his study thinking about a problem that had just came to mind. Him having his son for a year made him think 'What about the kids from the villains? Certainly they had to have some.' Belle walked in with his 1 year old son Ben.

"Hey sweety." Belle said.

"Hey honey." He replied with no emotion. He was too deep in thought to really pay attention to his wife.

"You ok Adam?" She asked him. He looked up at her, actually realizing for the first time that she was there.

"I was wondering about the kids from the villains. They shouldn't have to pay for what their parents have done. You know what, I'm requesting that all the kids be put in the adoption center in Auradon."

Belle's face lit up. "That's wonderful! Maybe we could adopt a sibling for Ben! That would be nice for him." Adam nodded.

"Ok. I'm going to tell the guard first thing in the morning."

—————————————————————

The guards were walking around the cells, taking all the children from their villain parents.

"What are we going to do? The plan will not work without them!" Evil Queen cried in distress.

"Relax. I've got it under control." Maleficent calmly said. The other three villains looked at her, intrigued.

"I have a spell that will hide the child from being caught."

"But you said child." Jafar pointed out.

"Yes. I can only hide my child. I can't get enough magic to hide all 4, so I'm hiding mine because it's my magic." No one wanted to argue with her. No one dared to.

Maleficent hid her child from the guards. They took Evie, Jay and Carlos from the other 3 villains though.

"This better work still." Cruella mumbled.

"Don't worry. She's destined for greatness." Maleficent stated while smiling menacingly at her daughter.

—————————————————————

4 years later

It was an ordinary day on the isle. People were out in the market trying to sell their goods while some other people were going around stealing their goods. A 5 year old girl, the only one I may add, ran down the streets of the market picking up anything she could get her grubby little hands on. As she ran past the marketers you could hear yelling, but she didn't care. It's not like they were going to follow her where she was going. Definitely not. She was the daughter of Maleficent after all.

Once she was out of the market she stopped running. She took a bite of the apple she swiped from this one guy who was walking down the street. He was old, so it was pretty easy to take. No one could catch her anyways, she was small and fast. Everyone else on the island was either old or middle aged. They might be fast, but Maleficent's daughter was tiny and can slip into places they couldn't.

Since there wasn't kids on the isle, she didn't have anyone to interact with her own age, but like she even would anyways if there was other kids on the isle. She never understood why she had been the only left.

Was she not good enough? Was it because she was the daughter of Maleficent? What was the reason? She never knew and might never get to know.

She continued to trudge towards a place called Bargain Castle.