At this precise moment in time I was full of so many emotions. There was the obvious guilt because I was the one my father wanted and Brax got caught in the middle. There was the fear of losing Brax. I was upset, sad, angry and hurt but I was also happy, proud and grateful. I was grateful and happy that my father had finally been caught and I could now move on and live my life with Brax and I was so proud of how Brax handled the whole situation. Yes, I was so proud of my man.

I released Brax a little looking into his and cupping his cheeks with my hands. "I'm so sorry you were caught in the middle of my mess." I sad as sadness laced my voice. "But I'm so proud of you baby and extremely grateful that your here with me."

"Beautiful girl, you don't need to apologise for anything. It wasn't your fault. Do you hear me?" He said looking into my eyes. I nodded. "Good girl. Like I've said, you're stuck with me. I'm not going anywhere." He smiled that gorgeous smile that gets me weak in the knees and makes my heart flutter.

"Just promise me something."

"What's that beautiful girl?" He asked.

"Don't shut me out." I whispered looking away from Brax.

He placed his finger under my chin to bring my eyes back to his. "Baby, I promise I won't shut you out." He promised as his lips met mine. "I need you." He said against my lips breathlessly.

"You have me." I replied just as breathless.

He reached for the hem of my t-shirt and pulled it over my head. He placed his soft lips over mine and licked my bottom lip for entrance which I happily gave him as I let out a moan as Brax cupped my boobs over my bra. Deepening the kiss, he placed his hands behind my back and unclipped my bra. I let it fall down my arms as I pulled away from Brax's lips breathing heavily. His lips still on my skin, he kissed, nipped and sucked from my jaw down to my collarbone as I rocked over his hard cock that was covered by his trousers. I moved my hands to the bottom of his t-shirt and lifted it over his head before my hands tangled in his hair and my lips were back on his.

As things were getting more heated, Brax wrapped his arms under my thighs and palmed my ass as he lifted me, stood himself up and carried me upstairs to our bedroom. He gently places me on the bed and hovers over, placing his lips back on mine. I couldn't get enough of his lips. They were so addictive. Brax moves his lips from mine but they never left my body. His lips started at my jaw and made their way down to one of my erect nipples. He licked and sucked my nipple in his mouth as his hand played with my other breast, rolling my nipple between his thumb and finger. He swapped sides with his mouth and done exactly the same to the other nipple while his hand played with the one he just left.

His mouth began to make its way down my body where he stopped at my trousers. Leaning up he grabbed hold of the waistband and pulled them down my legs. "Mmmmm, commando. I like it." He smirked as he crawled up me and kissed me. As our tongues danced together, his hand traveled down my body. His hand reached between my legs and he ran a finger through my lower lips. "So wet, beautiful."

"Only for you. You're the only one who makes me like this." I said breathlessly, capturing his lips with mine as my hands traveled down his body. My hands found the waistband of his trousers and I slowly began to pull them down over his hips. Once his trousers were gone he moved to hover over me. I could feel the tip of his erection at my entrance. With one thrust, Brax was fully inside me, both of us moaning at the feelings our bodies were feeling.

"I love you so much, Addy." Brax breathed looking me in the eyes as he thrusts in and out.

"I love you too, baby so much." I breathed meeting him trust for thrust.

With every thrust I was getting closer and closer to my impending orgasm and I could tell that Brax was getting closer to his as well. After our orgasms we laid there cuddled together getting our breath back.
"Wow." Was all I managed to get out.

"I know baby." Brax replied.

"I hope it will be like that forever." I smiled stroking his back.

"Me too, gorgeous girl."

******

Because my father had pleaded guilty of all charges brought against him, we were saved from going to court. This I was relieved about because I didn't want to sit in a courtroom full of people and relive the nightmare that had been my life. I was trying to put that life behind me, move on and live a happy life like I should have done from the start. Plus I didn't want to face my father, I wasn't ready to face him at the moment.

Will I ever face him?

Of course I would. I needed answers from him about why he thought it was necessary to subject me to the abuse I received for many years. The main question I wanted an answer for was why he blamed me for my mother's passing. Was it really my fault? I blamed myself because he blamed me. If I was the scum of the earth like he said I was, why didn't he just put me up for adoption? There was many things he could have done differently but he didn't. I also wanted to know if he loved me. Because if he did love me, then why did he hate me so much.

As a child I felt alone and unloved in a big wide world and that was all thanks to him. I had no friends and was isolated because of his ill treatment towards me. I was emotionally damaged and still am emotionally damaged. Everyday I have insecure moments about myself. I feel like I'm not good enough or beautiful enough. I feel like I'm not worthy of anything. I feel like I don't deserve Brax and all that he has done for me and no matter how many times Brax will tell me I am beautiful, I am good enough, I am worth it and I do deserve it, it's got to be me that changes my mindset to know that I am.

Of course it's going to be difficult to change my mindset about myself as I had been emotionally abused most of my life by the one person who should have protected me and loved me. He's horrible words echoed around in my head a million times a day and I believed him when he said I wasn't worth it. All of them years of hatred aimed at me will not disappear over night. When you are told you're not worth it constantly it takes its toll on you and  that's all you believe. It will take time for me to feel even just a bit worthy of everything and that is something I am going to work on for me, for myself.

I want to be able to show that monster that yes he knocked me down time and time again but I didn't stay down, I got back up. I want to prove to myself that I do deserve to be loved, I do deserve to be happy and I damn well do deserve to live my life without being abused.

So from this day forward, I am going to work on me.

******

A/N: I'm so sorry for the very late update. I've had so much going on in life that updating this was difficult!

Addy can finally live her life without the fear of having her father capture her and kill her. She deserves to live a happy life.... let's just hope it stays happy!

In my previous chapter I mentioned about doing a werewolf story, I'm not sure if that will be my next story to publish. If it isn't the next one, I will definitely publish it at some point :) I have a few stories that I want to write but I just need plot lines and all that!