Chapter 2

Picture above is Brax Carter ^^

Addison's Pov

"Come in" I heard a deep voice say. I placed my shaky hand on the door handle, took a deep breath, opened the door and walked in.

His office was extravagant. He had big windows where you could see most of New York. The view was stunning I could only imagine how it would look at night time when you can see all the lights. His office was decorated in black and grey. It looked like someone had taken there time in here, it looked very expensive and somewhere where you're afraid to touch something just in case you broke it.

My legs turned to jelly and I couldn't feel my knees when I looked into the eyes of Mr Carter himself. I didn't realise he was so young and beyond hot. I did not expect that, I expected him to be a lot older than the man in front of me.

His blue eyes felt like they could see right through me. I would say he was about 6'2in height, he had brown hair that you just wanted to run your hands through, mesmerising blue eyes that you could get lost in and you could see his muscled torso through a figure hugging button shirt that was rolled up to his elbows. He didn't leave much to the imagination with he's tight fitted dress trousers. My gosh he was breathtakingly beautiful!

I was checking him out feature by feature when he's deep voice interrupted me.

"Are you just going to stand there and stare like a kid in a candy shop or are you going to sit down so we can get started with this interview?" He asked.... Charming, he's not rude at all!

"Ummm.... sorry Sir" was all I managed to say, I couldn't believe my ears. Just because he's the boss doesn't mean he can be rude.

"Staring is rude you know but now that I've got your attention, take a seat and tell me a little about yourself" he gestured towards a chair that sat on the other side of his desk.

"My names Addison Jordan. I'm currently 20 years old, originally from London but moved here yesterday. I've just graduated from college with my masters degree. I am hard working, reliable and honest. I am good at multi-tasking and mostly punctual."
When I finished he had a blank expression on his face like he had heard it all before but his eyebrow was raised.

"Very well. What made you want to work at Carter Inc?"

"I felt like it was a great opportunity to me. It offers good pay and it's not too far from my apartment. I am motivated to help your company evolve and help any way I can. It seems that this job would be the perfect opportunity for me to grow and develop within the business." I didn't know what to say, my answer was very bland and thinking about it made me blush nervously because he won't be interested in that rubbish.

"Do I make you feel nervous Miss Jordan?"

"If I said no I would be lying Sir" I laughed nervously.

"Good" he smirked. "I want you to be intimidated by me." I blushed once again. He's so full of himself. Jerk!

The interview continued with a series of other questions that he asked me and I answered the best I could. The look on Mr Carter's face showed that he had heard it all before.

"Alright Miss Jordan this interview is over and you will know if you got the job if you get a phone call from my company. You are dismissed." He looked down at his phone screen and went about his business.

"Thank you Mr Carter." I said standing. I waited for some sort of sign that he acknowledge my thank you but nothing.... he looked up at me raising his eyebrow "are you hard of hearing Miss Jordan? I said you were dismissed and you're still standing there."