"eunsang's gone, junho's not junho, i'm left with freaky yujin and that strange tall dude from china," dongpyo grimaces in disgust.

"i thought you were never close with junho and eunsang though," hyeongjun points out. "why does their absence bother you, then?"

"because when eunsang's gone, that means junho doesn't have anyone to tag along to anymore." dongpyo explains. "i received plentiful information from hangyul-hyung, he said that we don't know how much the fake junho knows about us, there's even a possibility that he doesn't know we're x1! but for some reason i have a feeling that the fake junho hates me too because let's be real here, real junho hates my guts! it won't be a surprise to see the fake junho thinking the same, too."

"that's why you should start being nice to people, dongpyo-yah." minhee laughs. "whoever had thought that one of your enemies would end up turning into his other malicious counterpart self that wants to kill you?"

dongpyo scowls. "i'll kill him first, then."

"honey, it doesn't work like that—"

"hyung!"

the three boys were surprised by the sight of dohyon running towards them, opening both of his arms wide. hyeongjun and minhee, helped by their agility because of their enhanced powers, were quick to move away from the spot. dongpyo however wasn't quicksighted. he was the one ending up becoming the victim instead.

dohyon's long arms wrap around the boy, throwing his body all over him. dongpyo's small stature wasn't able to cope with dohyon's huge figure, causing him to almost lose his balance. furious, he quickly shoves away the younger boy's arm. "what do you think you're doing?!"

dohyon was erratically disorientated. "hyung, i—"

"dohyon-ah,"

a soft voice a girl calls out his name sweetly, receiving immediate attention from all of the boys. the girl was tall, baby-faced, and was just that beautiful. "hey, dohyon-ah!"

dohyon glances shortly, avoiding eye contact. "oh, hey, wonyoung."

she smiles widely. "what happened to you? you look like you just saw a ghost."

dongpyo stares at wonyoung, and then back to dohyon. it was hard for him to not crack a laugh. dohyon's whole face is just plain tomato-red.

oh boy, he thought to himself. this boy's clearly whipped.

hyeongjun and minhee also seemed to understand the situation. hyeongjun pushes dohyon away, reducing the distance between the two. "go."

dohyon gapes. "what? no—"

"are these your friends? wow, you never told me you were friends with the seniors instead," wonyoung comes closer, playfully nudging the boy on the waist. "i was kind of worried because you didn't seem to have any friends in class— i thought you were having a hard time socializing in this school, but turns out it was just false assumption." she turns to hyeongjun, minhee, and dongpyo without a single doubt, offering her hand. "greetings, seniors! i'm jang wonyoung, dohyonie's classmate."

dongpyo looks at the both of them in shock. "dohyon..ie?"

"ah, you shouldn't do that, wonyoung-ah," dohyon mumbles in humiliation, his cheeks still red. "i think you're only making them uncomfortable."

"oh no, this is us making you uncomfortable, but that's alright. we're enjoying it." minhee says in satisfaction. "wonyoung-ah, help poor dohyon get friends. he's a lonely folk right there."

wonyoung nods. "will do, senior." she intertwines her fingers with dohyon's, holding his hand tight. "let's go up together, you want to sit on the front row with me, right?"