I scoffed and looked towards my father. Any deal he makes can't be that simple.

"It's true, son. Once everything is finalized, they get a divorce. They don't have to like each other nor be near each other. They just have to be labeled as a married couple."

I glared at the two men. The elevator opened and I walked out not bothering to respond to them.

"Dammit, Carter! Just let it-"

"Alright! If he's going he better keep up. I'm not slowing down for no one." And with that I turned.

Yeah, I'll let this stranger come. I wasn't worried because when I returned, my darling sister will give him hęll.

And this might teach her ass a lesson.

And I can focus on finding my baby.

****

CAMILLE

CAMILLE

I paced back and forth in my room as I continued to worry about Tiana.

I'm so stupid!

I just wanted to get to know her more. Know what she likes and what she feels for my brother but the entire day went to shît.

Rick sent out a few men to find her due to my brother's orders. And thinking of Carter, he's on his way.

He is angry with me. Very. I knew it already.

I know he cares for Tiana. Perhaps more but I will be facing his wrath when he gets here. I am to blame.

My hands shook in fear of what my brother might do when he arrives. He will do something to me and that's for sure. My eyes watered the more I thought about it. About everything.

All I seem to do is cause problems. I sighed and took a seat on the bed. I heard the door open and my back went rigid but I relaxed when I saw it was just Eva. She had a cup of water in her hand and she hands it to me.

"Thank you..." I murmured.

"Your welcome, Miss. Rick wants me to inform you that Boss man has just gotten on his flight and should be be here within the next morning." Eva says causing my fear to grow even higher.

"O-Okay."

Eva walks to the door to leave but I called out to her. She stopped and turned to face me.

"Miss?"

"What is your opinion on me? Was it wrong that I took Tiana out to get to know her more and what my brother sees in her?"

She was quiet for a moment.

I sighed. "You can speak freely."

After a second past, she spoke. "Honestly, Miss Camille, what you did was kind and all but Boss man did not want the Queen to leave the house until he returned. You have swayed your way into doing the exact opposite and disobeying his one request." She said before continuing.