Your obsessed with Harley, but not with me

Start from the beginning

"Uh- hi.. I'm Y/N." She sheepishly laughs. Huh, she's a bit shy.. cute.

"Well, nice to meet you! I'm Erin and I'm one of the producers here. Chase mah boy had his first interview here!" He slaps me on the back.

"Which was so much fun, you'll enjoy it!" I reassure her again.

"Ok!"

"And that reminds me, here are your mics." Erin hands me out mics. I bend it to adjust it. But Y/N looks confused as ever.

"Here." I take hers and gently wrap it around the back of her head so the bulb is just next to her face. "There ya go." I put her hair back in place.

"I'm such a newb." She said.

"Nahh, it's your first time. Dont worry about it."

"On stage folks!" Erin taps me on the back.

I hold Y/N by the small of her back on stage where we are sitting infront of a huge baby blue screen. We are sitting together infront of a bunch of cameras. They give us questions in a bucket to answer.

(L/N = Last Name)
"ACTION!"

"Hey guys! I'm Chase Ardendale."

"And I'm Y/N L/N."

"Today we are playing WE ANSWER OUR FANS QUESTIONS."I hold up the bucket for the camera. "You wanna go first!"

"Sure!" She reaches into the bucket to pull out a slip of paper with a question on it. "If dance wasn't your ideal career, what would it be?" She ponders on the question for a few seconds before responding. "Maybe a editor or a singer."

"Can you sing for us?" I ask, genuinely curious.

"In a world of pure imagination, take a look..." she sings just a little bit she's giggling afterwards. "Ok, it's your turn!"

I smile at her while reaching into the bucket. "What's the most embarrassing thing you've ever done on stage. Ooooooh... I slipped into the crowd and ripped my pants open.. Yea we don't talk about it." We both are laughing as it's her turn.

"Who's your celebrity crush?" The question read. "My boyfriend obviously, most people know him by mrfreshasian but I call him Harley."

"How old are you? Well I'm 18 years old." I fake a smile, I'm getting the boring ones now.

"Uh," she pauses for a minute and squints at the question. "What do you think of (ship name for you and chase)... well it's a interesting combo, but it doesn't bother me."

I'm trying to keep my cool right now. I'm not surprised why people ship us but she's playing it off like it's nothing. I'm not sure if I should admire her for that or if I should be on edge.

"What are the tour locations? Well, they should be released in a week or two from now. So get them while they are hot." I wink at the camera before handing the bucket back to Y/N.

"How long have you been dancing for. Years and years, it's hard to keep track." She says.

"Looks like we have run out of time but me and Y/N are really excited to be here today answering your questions. Remember that tickets go on sale one week to two weeks from now. Tour dates and merch drops will be posted on our Twitters so make sure to keep up to date." I'm reading off the script next to the camera.

"And we will be teaching exclusive duo classes in  two days in Sydney AUS. We offer intermediate and advanced and pro classes. Links will be in the description for sign up. We can't wait to see you!" She blows a kiss at the camera before it cuts out. "Not bad right?"