"Its been awhile since ive looked like this."

Y/N POV
The store was huge! All of a sudden Liv said she had to go help Elliot with fans and management. We all hugged her and waved goodbye. But after she left my attention was drawn to the shoe section. Specifically... the sneaker section.
I start to head off in that direction but Addy and Grace grab my arms.
"Nuh Uh. We are looking for dresses." They said dragging me to the dress section where the rest of the girls were.
When we had reached the section, Ilsa and Lufu were already chatting about a beautiful lavender prom dress.
"Prom was fun when it lasted." Lufu said to Ilsa.
"Same. I wish I could wear this out tonight. It's a bit much though for dinner.." Ilsa said.
"You'd look great in it though." Grace added on.
"Agreed!" Addy said as they surrounded the dress. I rolled my eyes giving them a smile but I continued walking around the dress section till I stumbled upon Tannar.
"Oh hey Y/N! I found this amazing dress over here. I already have one so I don't need one. But this would suit you." She said skipping to one dress on rack attached to the wall.

"It's pretty, it's just out of my comfort zone

"It's pretty, it's just out of my comfort zone. The slit is so high?? How the fuck do people walk in this?" I ask Tannar, lightly touching the material. It was at least comfy.
"The things us women give up to look good." Tannar sighed picking up the dress. "Just give it a try. It's not as bad as you think."
"Ok.." I responded skeptically. Tannar helped me walk around and gave some choices but I refused every single one of them...
"Too short.. Ew too much cleavage... too bright... too boxy..-" And it went on and on and on, till I decided to try on the red dress.
"You found one?" Ilsa asked, sounding as surprised as me.
"Yep, I hope this fits." I said eyeing the dress.
"Me too. It looks really nice."
"Thanks, Tannar said she had to make a call. Can you help me get this on?"
"Of course!" Ilsa said opening the dressing room door.
I shimmied myself into the dress and looked into the mirror. It was just a little long so I think I'll just need to wear heels.
"Ilsa? Can you come zip it up for me?" I ask through the door.
"Yessiree." I unlocked the door and Ilsa looks flabbergasted.
"Well Goddamn, ok I see you." She said looking at the dress.
"Is it that good?" I ask turning around to look at myself again.
"Of course it is!!! Here lemme zip this bad boy up." She took the zipper and it surprisingly went up with no problems.
When it was zipped it looked a little better I guess. I gave a little spin for Ilsa and she gave me a mini round of applause.
"Your a fucking snackkk." She giving me a thumbs up.
"Says you. Lannan is obsessed with you."
"Pfft, who said Harley isn't about you?" She shot back giving me a smug smirk.
"Yea ok buddy." I was going to change but I heard Addy screaming running towards me.
"OH MY GOD YOUR SO CUTE!! GRACE, LUFU, TANNAR!!!!!!" Addy started screaming looking at the dress.
The rest of the girls came running toward me and they all gawked like birds frozen in sight.
"Oh bloody hell. Godamnnnnn." Grace said holding a fist to her mouth.
"Shitttttttt." Tannar said mimicking Grace.
"It's so pretty!!! It fits you so well!!" Lufu said feeling the material.
"Thanks, if everyone agrees I'll get it." I smiled staring at the bottom of the dress.
"Speaking of getting it.. I'll pay for it." Addy said giving me a hug.
"Oh my god, no I can't!" I said to Addy. I couldn't believe this maniac wanted to buy it for me. I looked down and glanced at the price tag.. $100.
"Addy, it's 100! I'm not going to let you drop a big 100 on me!" I argued. All Addy did was laugh and she finally faced me again.
"I should after nearly ruining your relationship." She said back.
"Yea, but you brought us together."
"Here! How about I pay." Lufu said.
"How about me?"
"Wait no, I can."
"Hey! Don't worry about it. I can."
"Here!! How about we all pay a share?" Addy said to the group.
"Agreed!" All of them said looking at me.
"I can't let you guys do that!" I pleaded.
"It's split between the five of us. It's only 20 a person. Don't worry about it..
Ohh we forgot shoes!!!" Addy gasped.
"Oooh we have to get shoes!!!" Ilsa nodded.
"What! No! I can wear sneakers."
"Are you kidding me? NO." Grace said holding a hand out.
"Here, how about I pay for the shoes and you guys can split the dress?" I said looking at all of them.
"Ok! Deal!" They all said. I put the dress in one of those clothing bags that men use for there suits. we scurried to the shoe section. We all went our seperate ways except Addy because she brings EVERYTHING on vacation.
I looked around till I found these beautiful heels..