Omake: Senile Shadows 2: Prank Playing

So I have writer's block with the main story.

 So, again, they were sent back to Earth. Everyone was their normal selves.

Hopefully.

The moment they were sent down, Rogue felt a sword pointed at his throat. "Who made you drunk?" Erza demanded. And you called me a murderer... GRR.

"I - *hiccup* - did!" Rogue cheered.

"Has he recovered yet?" Lucy yelled incredulously. "It's been half a week since that incident!"

"Apparently," Minerva began, "NOT."

Rogue just gurgled and clapped his hands happily.

Anime-style tears were streaming down Minerva's face. "Why did we allow a 1-year-old to join us?"

"He's not a one year old," Lucy pointed out helpfully, holding back a grin. "He's a drunk one year old." She waved her hands in front of Rogue's face. "Ne, ne, Rogue?"

"Yes!" Rogue agreed delightedly. "Ro-kun is a one year old!" He began to dance around the place, while Minerva was trembling and clutching at her head, experiencing a major headache, while Sting had been scarred for life and was currently in a coma on the floor.

Mira made a Mirajane smile. "What a cute nickname! Ro-kun!" she exclaimed.

"Hai, hai! Arigato, Mira-nee-san!" Rogue yelled in an overjoyed manner. "Ro-kun! Ro-kun!"

Lucy was remaining unusually quiet.

Minerva was trembling. "IT'S NOT CUTE!" she wailed. "IT'S SO NOT CUTE! HOW IS THAT CUTE? I'M DYING HERE!"

Rogue just continued doing a retarted dance of sorts, which included causing a glass sculpture to crash to the floor and cut him slightly. "R - ro-kun is hurt!" he bawled loudly. "Ro-kun is BLEEDING!"

Lucy remained silent.

"It's okay, Ro-kun!" Mira stated cheerfully, wrapping Rogue's wound up with a bandage she produced from who knows where. "See? All bandaged up!"

Rogue gurgled again. "Yay! Mira-nee is the best!" He pointed to Erza. "Murderer is not nice."

Erza growled. "ROGUE..."

Rogue hiccuped. "Ro-kun, Ro-kun, Ro-kun~! I'm called Ro-kun, not Rogue! Ahahahahahahahahahahahaha!"

He suddenly sped out of the room due to killer intent radiating powerfully from both Minerva and Erza.

"Wonder where he went," Wendy mused.

Lucy's eyes flickered, but she didn't say anything, nor did she move.

-hours later-

They found Rogue heading to Fairy Tail. Once he got inside, he called out Natsu and used 'Ro-kun's extremely boring lecture technique!' to put Natsu to sleep.

When Natsu awoke, he was in a barren land. (a random barren land Rogue had teleported to) "Huh?! Where am I?"

Sting appeared. They were in on the joke as well.

"Sting?" Natsu shouted in confusion. "Ehh... Where's Rogue? I could've sworn he had something to do with me being here."

Sting smirked. "I'm actually a hologram. This is the world one thousand centuries later, Natsu."

Natsu gulped. "WHAAAAAAT? Where's everyone?"

"Gone," Sting stated bluntly. "The world has ended, Natsu. You are the only one left... Due to falling asleep while Rogue was lecturing you. Due to that, you can never escape this world... Even if you commit suicide, you will continue to live... You will have to suffer in this world with nobody, not a building, not an animal, not even grass... Alone. For another ten centuries."

"NOOOOOOOOO!" Natsu wailed. "AHHHH! Why did I have to fall asleep? Noooo! Sting-sama, please give me a chance! I don't wanna be all alone!"

Sting sweat-dropped. He actually believed what I said...

He kicked Natsu. Hard. The salmon-haired flame user yelled in pain. "Wait, what? Aren't you a hologram? Why can you kick me?" he whined.

"Stop your pathetic whining!" Sting retorted. "For that, the number of centuries you have to exist has been extended by five." He leant in. "I'm surprised you have brains to know that a hologram can kick."

"HEY!" Natsu yelled indignantly. "WAIT! Answer my question!"

"I'm not a hologram," Sting said with a straight face. "I was lying. I'm actually a cyborg."

"NANIIIIIIII?" Natsu screamed, then got onto his knees. "I'm sorry, Igneel. Sorry, Lisanna. Sorry, everyone. Sorry, Gramps," he began to mutter.

Sting began to crack up. "Y - you fell for it?!" he choked laughingly.

Natsu's jaw dropped. "IT WASN'T REAL?"

(A/N: All those watching Clannad will know where I got this scene from)

Suddenly a black blur flew out and tackled Natsu to the ground. "Heyyyy! This guy has pink hair, Sting! Is he GAY?!" Rogue yelled.

Natsu wriggled away. "WHAT?! Wait, what's gay?"

Rogue puffed up his chest. "Well, it means-"

"ROGUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" Sting screamed, taking out a whistle.

"Nani kore?" Rogue asked curiously.

Sting gave him a sadistic smile and blew before disappearing along with the rest.

Rogue blinked.

Then the barren land all around him exploded.

Sting breathed out a sigh, staring at the whistle. "Lucy can invent some damn useful stuff."

Another Omake, I'm sorry! Suggest the plot for the next story, my brain is dead *laughs*