Grand Magic Games

Juvia's POV

Juvia turned. Juvia saw a beautiful girl with pale blue-and-white hair. Juvia thinks she is beautiful and her hair makes her look even better. But how does Beautiful Girl know Juvia's name?

And then she yanks off her cloak and Juvia can see her better.

"L... Lucy?"

7 years timeskip

"Hey guys!" Minerva shouted. Everyone fell silent. "We have a new member joining us. Her name is Juvia Lockser and she's going to be in Team Raining Fangs! We first saw her when Lucy defeated Sting and Rogue but Lucy has been helping her with her Water Magic for like seven years and they went on S-class jobs together because Juvia is eligible for the S-class exam and Lucy is like, way powerful. So cool right. Thanks, Juvia. Anyway, I'm here to talk about... The Grand Magic Games! Sabertooth is in first place and I intend to keep it that way. I heard that the Tenrou Team from Fairy Tail is going to come and participate. Lamia Scale is also sending Lyon and Jura, powerful mages."

At Lyon's name Juvia blushed. "L - Lyon-sama is going to participate?"

"Ooh, looks like Juvia-chan has a crush on LYON!" Lucy sang, making Juvia's face redder. "L - lucy-chan!"

Violet also giggled. Juvia just huffed and walked to Yukino to have her guild stamp. "Yukino-san... Juvia would like to have her guild stamp..."

"What about pink and on your cheek? Pink looks nice with your blue hair," Yukino suggested softly. "Besides, if you don't like it, we can always remove it and redo it."

Juvia nodded. "Hai. Juvia will like to have her guild stamp pink and on Juvia's cheek."

After getting her stamp, Juvia turned to Lucy who was looking boredly at her. "What?"

"Tell me all the stuff I taught you?"

"Well, you helped me make my Water Slicer even faster, and you helped me with tactics and my mind. My patience too. You also helped me with shaping up some of my skills and we perfected our Unison Raid. You also taught me Water Blast, Water Spin and Water Surge. You said that Water Burst was not easy unless the person had a high level of concentration and lots of Magic Power, so I did not learn it. You said that it requires the person to condense the air and powerful blasts from the air will appear and severely harm the enemy."

Minerva grinned at them. "Are you guys going to train? Sting, Rogue and I are going to train."

"TRAINING!" Violet went mad with excitement. "My Phoenix's Sticky Fireball isn't perfect yet!"

Lucy laughed. "Okay. Juvia, work on polishing up your new skills. Violet, we'll master that Sticky Fireball."

"Yay!" Violet cheered happily. "Finally!"

In Fairy Tail

"Fairy Tail Team A, Erza Scarlet, Gray Fullbuster, Mirajane Strauss, Natsu Dragneel and Wendy Marvell. Reserve Elfman Strauss. Fairy Tail Team B, Laxus Dreyar, Lisanna Strauss, Gajeel Redfox, Cana Alberona and Freed Justine. Reserve Levy McGarden. All of you will probably be against Sabertooth, the top guild in Fiore," Master said.

Thoughts raced through certain members' minds. Will we see Lucy there? Even Gray thought about that. Natsu did not.

3 months Timeskip

"Hey minna, I'm back." Minerva flung the door open.

"You're the first one back," Orga grunted.

Minerva looked surprised. "Lucy, Violet, Juvia, Sting and Rogue aren't back yet? Lector and Frosch too."

"No," Orga replied.

Minerva suddenly jumped onto the stage. "Oi guys!" she shouted. "I'm-"

At that moment Juvia walked in. "Oh, ohayo, Minerva-san," she said. "You're already back?"

"Hey, Juvia," Minerva said. "I just got back. I'm going to announce the reserve members. If a member gets injured, Rufus, you're up, and if another, Orga, and another, Yukino. Or if one shames the guild or something."

Juvia thought of something. "Minerva-san, guild leaders are not allowed to participate."

"I'm not a guild leader," Minerva said. "Jiemma is. He's sitting on his little throne in his dark big room and pondering about what Lucy and I said."

Then the door was shattered and Sting walked in with Lector and Frosch. A minute later Rogue followed. "Sorry, we ran into bandits and Sting insisted on defeating them."

"Is Lucy not back yet?" Minerva said, concerned. "We were thinking of leaving to Crocus so that by tomorrow we will arrive and we will have two days in Crocus, get used to the surroundings and all."

Suddenly something latched onto Sting. He yelped loudly and tried to shake it off but it didn't work. "Help me!" he screeched. "It's burning!" Juvia turned and splashed water over it, putting it out.

"How's that? My Sticky Fireball worked!" A very small Phoenix was hovering by the door and beside her was a whitish-pale-blue-haired woman. "We're back."

"Lu-chan!" Minerva jumped onto Lucy and Violet, back in her Neko form, just managed to fly out of the way to avoid the woman. "You're finally back!"

Juvia stepped forward. "Lucy-chan, Minerva-san informed us that we are going to board the train to Crocus at 10pm tonight so we should all be there at 9.45pm."

Lucy looked at the clock. "It's only 3pm. You guys inform me too early... Well, I'm gonna go beat Jura up."

*seconds ticking by* "Wait, what the hell, Lucy?!!!!"

1 minute later

Some pink, ablaze portal-like thing appeared next to Jura Neekis. He got into a battle stance but a cloaked figure stepped out. "My portals are so awesome, aren't they, Violet?"

"Yeah! The best!"

The figure walked closer. Swish, swish. Jura could see a gold dragon on the cloak. This was her, the rumored Star Dragon. There were news of a person eliminating dark guilds quickly and singlehandedly and there were always carvings of a dragon carrying a star. Therefore, they had started calling her the Star Dragon. 

"Star Dragon?"

"Jura Neekis." The woman walked closer until she was a metre away from Jura. She removed her hood, revealing a young face with pretty pale-blue-hair-which-looked-white framing her face. "I suppose you could call me the Star Dragon, since I am the one going around eliminating those pesky dark guilds. May I request a fight?"

Jura Neekis was hard to beat, but this Star Dragon still managed to. They became firm friends and the 'Star Dragon' told Jura, "Feel free to call me Star. Maybe I'll reveal my identity to you, some day."

"Yeah," Jura said.

9.40pm

"Where is Lucy-chan?" Juvia fretted.

"Don't worry," Minerva sighed. "She'll come up on the dot."

9.44 and 59 seconds

"Hi guys." Lucy appeared in the next second. 

Everyone started laughing.

"Grand Magic Games, here we come!"