Leaving the Guild

This is a story where Lisanna and Natsu kick Lucy out of Team Natsu and she joins Sabertooth. Also, Lucy is SUPER overpowered, she practically owns like every magic. And also I created magic so yeah don't wonder about weird magic spells. Kinda like my Elemental Dragon Slayer story.

I do not own Fairy Tail.

[EDITED] 18 April 2016

Lisanna Strauss had come back from Edolas. Everyone in the guild was happy and had been partying for three months straight. I know. How was that even possible?

Oh, I'm sorry. Did I say everyone? Lucy Heartfilia was slumped at the bar, watching her guild mates. Lisanna seemed like a sweet girl who radiated innocence, but behind Lucy's back, the young girl bitched about her to her fellow guildmates. She called her weak and insignificant. Mirajane's little sister thought she didn't know, but oh, she knew alright.

Speak of the devil. Natsu was headed her way with Little Miss Clingy hugging his arm and giggling. "Hey Luce! You know, Lisanna came back from Edolas and she is a really nice person and all." He blushed a bit. "And, well, I want her as my partner. So, uh, can you leave the team?"

"I refuse," Lucy replied flatly. "You haven't gotten Erza's nor Gray's approval."

Lisanna spoke up. "Who cares?" she smirked, twirling her hair. "You are, like, SO weak anyway. They would be glad to be rid of you." She tossed her hair and turned to Natsu, swaying her hips and swishing her dress purposely. She giggled and said, "Natsu-kun~ do you wanna go out with me tonight?"

"Sure Lis-chan! And Lucy, it's team NATSU so get out."

Lucy narrowed her eyes. "Sure, Natsu. I'll get out of your stupid fucking team and this ignorant guild. Now." She slapped Natsu and stormed up to the master's office. The guild fell silent, shocked at the 'sweet' Lucy's foul words. Lucy's friends, A.K.A Mirajane Strauss, Wendy Marvell, Charle, Pantherlily and Gajeel (yes, Gajeel CRIED!), Erza and her best friend Levy McGarden started crying - well, besides Erza because she was currently on an S-class mission with Gray. Apparently the jobs on the request board were too easy and Erza was going on an S-class job anyway so she just took Gray along.

She explained everything to the Master and he sadly removed her mark. "Goodbye, child," he whispered. "If you can-"

"I'm not coming back," Lucy said curtly, then turned and left without saying another word.

Lucy ran from the guild, away from the busy city, and instead towards the forests. Her breathing turned ragged as thorns scraped her legs and tears streamed down her face, but she didn't care. Suddenly, she tripped and fell to her knees, gritting her teeth in anger, sorrow and pain, when she heard an otherwordly voice.

"Lucy Heartfilia, you have come at last."

"W - who are you?" Lucy asked, afraid, looking up to see a large figure.

"Lucy Heartfilia. Come, Queen Layla's daughter. You are to be our next Queen. You will be a God Slayer by learning from a book of Lost Magic along with other Lost Magic, Dragon Slayer, Phoenix Slayer, Wolf Slayer, Fairy Slayer, and you will learn Mind Reading, Gravity, Crash, Molding Magic, and loads of others."

"Who are you?" Lucy whispered again, following the figure. "A... A dragon?"

The dragon nodded its grand head and spoke. "I'm the Celestial Dragon. You may call me Celestia."

"Hai," Lucy said.

1 year Timeskip

Lucy had learned a lot. Celestia taught her Celestial Dragon Slaying and sent her to all the other dragons for her to learn to become an Elemental Dragon Slayer. She learnt Lost Magic and all the other Slayer magic. She now could use the elements, the stuff that Celestia said and more. "Should I join a guild?"

"Why not Fairy Tail's enemy, Sabertooth?" Pale Moon, the white wolf, suggested.

Lucy thought for a moment then grinned widely. "That's a good idea, Moon, thanks." She thought for a moment. "Oh, by the way, Moon, why don't I get an Exceed?"

Another wolf materialized beside her. It was the great silver wolf Solstice, Pale Moon's mate and the alpha of the wolves. "This is your exceed," he said. "I've been meaning to show her to you. She can transform into a baby wolf, a baby dragon, a baby Phoenix and of course her original form, a cat." The Exceed had tiny white wings and was a pale shade of purple.

"Kawaii!" Lucy squealed. "I'll name you Violet, ne?"

"Violet!" the newly named Exceed chirped. Pale Moon giggled and vanished together with Solstice.

Lucy and Violet began their journey to Sabertooth... What's going to happen?

In case any of you are re-reading, you'll notice that some transitions aren't so abrupt and I've cleared up a couple of things, like Celestia's name. Was it Essence? Was it Celestia? Well, now she only has one name.

To all new readers: Thank you for reading, and you'll get to enjoy an edited version!