Tartaros Part 1

Hello everyone, I am... BACK AT LAST! So sorry, my WiFi hasn't been working properly. So I'll just make this chapter a little shorter in case it dies on me again.

Just saying, there WILL be spoilers for the people who haven't read the manga. (I watch anime & read manga)

Disclaimer: I don't own Fairy Tail

"Wendy!" Lucy's heart jerked. "The shadow... What is that shadow?" she screamed.

"I think you'll find that we kidnapped your little friend here," a voice sneered. Lucy spun around. "Wendy! Hang in there!"

A young man with animal features stood there, grinning as Wendy struggled. "I'll just destroy you now, so Kyouka doesn't come after me," he smirked. "Exploding Spiral!"

Lucy yelled, "Get back! Light Shield!"

"Eh? Pretty good, huh? Remember me as Jackal, the man who will completely decimate you! REMEMBER MY NAME IN HELL!" he yelled, charging.

"Fire Dragon's Roar!" Lucy shrieked, flashing swift glances at Rogue and Sting.

Thankfully, they got the message as Jackal ducked.

Lucy smirked. We've got you now!

"Ice Dragon's Roar!"

"Shadow Dragon's Roar!"

"White Dragon's Roar!"

Their attacks joined together, creating a brilliant, cold, dark Dragon's roar with white light protruding out of it. Small icicles glinted inside the roar, assuring everyone that it was going to hurt. "Triple Unison Shadowed Ice Flash Roar!"

"GHHHHHH!" Jackal screamed, sending up explosions to try and stop the roar. Unfortunately, the smart Lucy had lured him into a copse of wide trees. "EXPLODE!" Jackal yelled, blowing up the nearest tree.

"Creeping Stem!" Lucy whispered. A green stem creeped out of the ground and wound itself around Jackal's ankle.

"Say goodbye, animal-boy!" Minerva smirked as they saw the roar explode into a million sparks. Ironic, Lucy thought, to have the user of explosions die by an explosion.

They continued further into the woods, not noticing that Jackal's body had completely faded from sight. Blood stained the tree trunks but there was not a trace of him left - his precence, totally gone. And not by the roar.

A woman sat on a chair, surrounded by seven others. "Looks like Jackal needs to regenarate. Still, it's surprising for him to have been defeated so easily."

The seven just narrowed their eyes slightly.

The woman flicked her wrist at one of the seven. "Franmalth..." she mused.

"Would you like me to go, Kyouka?" a lady asked quietly.

Kyouka turned her head towards her. "No... No, Sayla, stay. Franmalth... You will demolish the pesky humans."

A short, round humanoid creature stood up, grinning.

"I'll make sure I do, Kyouka."

DARN ONLY 400 SOMETHING WORDS. But I wanted to update fast anyway... The story is BACK everyone! Thank you for your support~ <3