XXXVI

Sorry in advance for putting "." in between sexual and/or bad words. I don't want this chapter to be restricted :) Enjoy!

☆ ✰ ✮ ✯

One beer wasn't an eye opener, but the ninth was. I was utterly wasted and I didn't have a clue which way was left or right. Music blasted into my ears, clouding my thoughts. The alcohol and cigarettes weren't helping either.

I snuck out in the middle of the night and headed off to a bar I used to go to frequently. My fake ID always  puzzled the guards, getting me in every time.

"Hello..." A husky voice greeted from beside me. I turned around in my chair slowly, trying not to lose my balance and fall.  My eyes met brown ones much like Vic's, but his skin complexion was much lighter. 

"Hey." I replied meekly.

"You don't look a day over twenty-one." He said suspiciously, pressing his beer bottle to his lips.

"I could say the same. And I know." I fired back, being cocky as I usually was when I drunk. He smirked.

"Fake ID?" He asked, glancing to the card in my hand. I laughed, but none the less nodded. "Same." He pulled his out. 

"Andy Leo..." I said slowly, the words looked very blurry. 

"Just call me Leo, I hate Andy. You're Kellin Quinn?" I nodded, placing my bottle on the counter behind me. "That's a cute name." He whispered in my ear before I turned around. His hot breath hit my neck, making me shiver.

We talked for awhile, and I can honestly say it was a pretty sexual conversation. He'd say something, and I'd find a way to make it dirty. We did many things the same, so it didn't surprise me when we suggested leaving the bar at the same time. 

"Your place?" He asked me once we were on the sidewalk.

"U-Uh...no, I have a roommate..." He nodded, moving closer to me.

"It's cold out of here." He remarked, rubbing his hands together. "Maybe my bed will be warmer?" He did it again.

Shit head, that was my job.

"Well it better be or I'm leaving." I joked, trying to calm myself. But there was sexual tension, and I no longer cared about who I was with, or where I was.

Andy, or Leo, led me down a road which had many small houses littering the block. We stopped at one, and I waited while he pulled out his keys. With a smile, he placed the key in the knob, but didn't turn it.

"What?" I asked as he continued to stare at me, making me feel a little misplaced and awkward.

Before I could comprehend what was happening, Andy shoved me onto the door, pressing his lips on mine.

This was no small attraction kiss, but in fact quite the opposite. It told me exactly what he wanted, and I sure as hell wasn't going to testify. I tried to be dominate, but once things get sexual I'm putty in your hands.

Andy tugged on my bottom lip before slipping his tongue in. I groaned quietly. Good things his neighbors are all asleep.

Well, hopefully.

I heard Leo place his hand on the door and turn it feverishly. I lost my footwork as we stumbled into the house. He pulled away and tossed the keys on a table before flicking the lock again.

"Come with me." He ordered breathlessly, tugging on my hand.

"Someones excited." I teased, but followed him into a bigger room with a bed against one of the walls.

Drunken sex wasn't usually the best sex. But it was only sex I was used to. Matty and I, a few others guys I picked up at bars, and now Leo.

In the morning I'd regret this, but I was too drunk and horny to care right now.

Leo shoved me back onto the bed, falling down on top of me. His lips littered kisses up my neck to my lips. He kissed them lightly before the kiss got more heated. His fingers fiddled with the buttons of my shirt, unbuttoning one by one. I slid my shirt off easily, letting his trail his fingers down my chest to the hooks of my jeans.

Slowly, he unzipped my jeans and pulled them a little, rubbing his hand against the bulge forming speedily below the material. I gasped at his sudden touch.

I couldn't fucking wait anymore. Quickly, I pushed him back and tugged his shirt and jeans off, rubbing myself against him.

"Top or bottom?" I gasped, speeding up my pace.

"Top." Was all he said before I let myself collapse backwards. He was back on me in not even a second. But this time his hand slipped past my boxers.

I took a sharp intake of breath as his icy hands touched me. I was beyond turned on right now. He pulled my boxers off quickly, his left hand never leaving me. Slowly, he'd stroked me, and then he'd speed up.

"Stop teasing me." I pleaded. He chuckled.

"Who's excited now?" He replied as his head lowered. I watched in anticipation, but then decided to close my eyes and take in everything that was happening.

And that's all I really remember from last night. I knew it was more than likely that he gave me a blow.job, we fucked, and I left. It was my high school years all over again.

When I woke up, I thought I was still going to be at Leo's, but to my dismay I was in my bed at Matty's. How'd I get home?

I shifted in the bed, inhaling deeply as I was sore. Yeah, we definitely had sex. He didn't go through the tedious part of sex though, preparation. Slowly, I got up and made the bed before folding it back into the couch. Matty had left for work.

I wonder if he'd heard me come home. 

I took an aspirin as a headache came into place. Yay, and I have to work.

I got in the shower, taking a little longer due to the fact that I was very uncomfortable. The hot water helped somewhat though. I then got dressed and headed out, walking to work. It was empty as usual, so I messed around a bit before pulling out my phone.

Missed calls and messages littered the screen. Most were from Vic. They were mostly apologies, and even more were asking me if I was okay and pleading me to answer him.

God damn it, why does he have to care about me so much?

"I'm fine, don't text back." I sent before the door opened and a customer walked in.

It was a long work day ahead of me.

☆ ✰ ✮ ✯

Votes: 36

Comments: 15