XXV

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR OVER 1,000 VOTES ILY

-

The whole moral of my week was alright. Matty never really tried anything with me, and I didn't hear from Vic either. Good and bad I guess you could say.

Today, I didn't have work, so I spent it at Matty's house watching movies on Netflix. And when Matty returned home around five, I wasn't surprised to see him walk past me into the bedroom. 

My mind snapped.

No, I didn't want Matty, but I wanted to know why he was suddenly uninterested in me. So with that, I followed him into the room not asking for permission to enter. He looked at me in horror when I walked in. Why? I'm not sure.

"Kellin what are you doing?" He asked, slipping on a new shirt.

"Why are you avoiding me?"

"I'm not avoiding you...I just-"

"You just what? You just don't want to fuck me anymore?" I crossed my arms over my chest and huffed. He rolled his eyes.

"I thought you didn't like that."

'I don't, but I don't like being treated as shit either!" I yelled angrily.

"Well, sorry but I've decided....we don't fit." I huffed again

"That's the only reason?" He sighed before nodding. "Okay." And that was all I said before walking out of the room, and house and walking down the street.

It was chilly so I bundled up in my hoodie, watching my breath turn into fog. The street was not very busy, which surprised me since it was still the early evening. 

The lake I walked past to work looked the same, so I stopped by it and threw some rocks before continuing on.  There was no pin point destination for me, just wherever my feet led me today.

The fresh air was nice, which was unusual because usually I don't like walking around outside. But tonight it just seemed like the right thing to do.

But I was lonely. Even though I made up with Vic, that didn't solve the issue here. I still didn't have him. I mean, I could if I called him or something, but then I feel pushy.

It's better than the walking tragedy I am right now though.

So with that, I whipped out my phone and dialed Vic's number, waiting for him to answer.

"Hello?" I finally heard him say. I smiled.

"Hi." I said, trying to wipe the goofy smile off of my face.

"Oh, hey...what're you up to?"

"Umm, not much....walking."

"By yourself?" I nodded, but then it clicked that he couldn't see me.

"Oh, yeah, why?"

"That won't do." I heard him chuckle. "Meet me at the square." I didn't have time to respond before I heard the dial tone.

My pace fastened as I turned around my path and hurried off to the square. I was honestly quite shocked that'd he'd just drop everything to see me. That sweet part of Vic I always loved was back.

When I got to the park, it didn't surprise me that I was the first here. He probably had to get ready, but I was one step ahead of him I guess. But in about a span of seven minutes, I saw his figure on the sidewalk. I waited patiently as he made his way up to me, then stopped before me. I stood up and faced him directly.

The atmosphere was awkward, as I knew it would be. But that didn't stop him from leaning in a pressing his lips against mine. I smiled before kissing back, wrapping my arms around his neck securely. He pulled away, resting his forehead on mine.