Chapter 10

She left the room a couple minutes ago and It wastaking her a while to get back. I really hadto go to the bathroom, but I was scared of how she would react. I layed there squezing my legs together so I wouldnt pee myself. It took another couple minutes before she got back.

" Can I use the bathroom? '' I said as soon as I saw her in the door way. I said louder than I was expecting.

'' Can you use the bathroom?" she questioned me with a smug look on her beautiful face.

" Of course I can'' I said with a hint of saas in my voice that I kinda didnt want her to reconize ''But, May I? "

She gave me a knowing look, telling me I forgot somthing

" please " I said hoping to get away with it ,but she stood silently looking at me. ''Mistriss " I sighed out couple seconds after. She smiled to herself.

"Of course you may" she purred out. I than quikly ran to the bathroom, shuting the door behind me and sitting on the toilet to relive myself.
After I was done I remembered that my clothes where still off. Then I remeberd why and I burst into tears. I couldnt help thinking about how I let her do that to me. I didnt really want to face my actions ,but that wont happen because she has control over my life. I took my time calming down and waiting for my eyes to become less red and puffy. But my time was short when she knocked on the door.

" I have some clothes if you want them''

" can you put them in the bathroom?" I asked . I didnt want to see right now, I wanted to dwell in my life choices in silence.

"Come out here our I will put them on with force"

"please" I begged not wanting to leave my new found santuary. When the door slams open making a bang when it hits the wall.

" or you could just stay without any shred of fabric on your body, cause I wouldnt mind that" she told me looking more smug than angry. I moved toward the wall with the bathtub to my left. I noticed she hadsome thin pieces of cloth in her hand. She grabs my hand and in an instance I had on a thin pastel pink tank top and lace panties. I stood in shock of how it apeared on my body in the flick of a switch. I then look up at her in shock to see her looking me up and down with a look of aproval.

" w-what?" I say flabbergasted.

"nevermind that" she said. She grabbed my hand and lead me out of the room. we walked down the hallway to another door. She opened it with ease. The room we entred had some more life to it than the last. The walls a nice shade of red that complemented the black bed sheets.

" Go lay down" She told me and I did what I was told wanting to get some rest. I lay down without much thinking. When I felt a body come up behind mine rabbing their arms around my waist. I was a little to tired to pay attention. So I fell Into a slumber feeling cozy and secure.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
557 words

Please vote and comment!!
I would appreciate if you commented corrections and feedback
Thanks for reading!