Chapter 8

As we were standing there, her arms wrapped around my body and tears streaming down my face. I stood in shock, she was a superior race and I was for sure doomed. It was taking a while for it to sink in, but she sure made use of it. Her hands were roaming my body, touching almost every part of me. I didn't seem to care about my body being touched, I was too numb. My mind going through everything, trying to make sense of it all. For all of the things, I could have said I chose.

''You bit me'' I said it in such a quiet and pathetic voice, I felt like I could break at any moment.

''I guess you caught me'' she said huskily.

Her hands made their way to my waist and wrapped around holding me in place. Not that I really felt like doing anything. Her lips attached themself to my neck. She started behind my ear and started to make there way down.

I didn't know how I should feel about what was going on. I had too many emotions going through my mind. I did want what was happening, but the logical part of me thought it was disgusting. That I couldn't enjoy being with a vampire who stole me away. I was too lost in my thoughts to realize she made her way down to the bite until she ran her tongue across it making me whimper in distress.

She made her way in front of me in slow seductive strides. I didn't pay much to her untell her lips connect with mine and I felt sparks. She started to move her lips and I heard her growl on my lips silently telling me to kiss back. I moved mine against hers and moaned into her mouth starting to enjoy what was happening and forgetting about everything else.

We started to move on her accord, we made it to the end of my bed when she threw me onto it. I let out a squeal as I went through the air. She got on the bed after me and started crawling toward me. A realization dawned on me of what I was getting myself into, but all my doubts vanished as her lips connected with my neck yet again.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
388 words

Vote and comment!!

Briefly edited