Chapter 21

Anger consumed Kaizer's heart as he heard her cold voice speaking those words.

"I can never forget Gabriel..and Kaizer can never replace him in my heart."

              He felt like she betrayed him..that she still wanted to be with those vampires. And from that day, he hunt down all the vampires in the country... He killed all of them...his stupid heart still hoping to see her face.

Everytime he turned those parasites into ashes...

His mind automatically wandered of at Corazon..

She never told him her children's location..

Maybe she really planned it all..

To see his weakness..and let those vampires win..

But they never did..

Without a King..

They will never survive.

                After five long miserable years, Kaizer decided to to marry his co-hunter, Zabel. He cared for her but he never fall in love with her because for five years, Corazon still invaded his heart.

                But as Zabel gave birth with his children, he started to forget Corazon.. His world started to revolve around his family and he began to tear his heart away from Corazon.

*************

       Corazon, after so many years, has returned to Kaizer's residence. Most of her children died but few survived and began to continue their legacy. She's gotten weak for her body has been infected with a virus that killed off most humans. The consumption has weakened her body and her lungs contaminated with deadly virus. She can't talk  and she can't merely walk anymore but she still did reach the place where she fell in love with Kaizer. The hunters mansion that day was filled with laughter from children.. She sat down behind a large oak tree and listen to the family's happiness..

"Papa!!! Can you please lift me too?!! I want to be as tall as you!!"

"You're too heavy, Kai.."

"But papa, please!!"

        Her tears gently fall as she listened at Kaizer's  happy tone of voice while talking to his son. He moved on.. He has now his own family and she shouldn't feel any pain.. but as she continue to listen at their conversation... her heart seemed to pump out razors. She breath heavily.. it's getting harder for her to breath but she just needed to see him..to hear his voice...and then she can die. 

                She loved him...she loved him more than herself that she's willing to sacrifice her life. She love him so much that she do not want him to suffer with her..to fight his fate for her.. And right now...her suffering has—

(Coughs)

        She tried to swallow her blood but the virus has finally took over her body. Blood searing from her mouth and she immediately realized her mistake. Her blood.. Kaizer can smell her blood.

          She stood up that instant and tried to run or even get out of his residence. There's a chance that he's too busy playing with his children that he didn't notice the scent but still..she had to get out of there as fast as she can..

************************

       Kaizer's head snapped up from playing at Kai as the scent reached his nose. He almost dropped Kai when he realized that second that the blood belonged to her.. to the woman he gave up searching for... He kissed Kai's forehead..