Chapter 20

The monster licked the blood on her fingers as she looked at the dead body lying in front of her. His head, his body and arms are ripped apart. His heart tore out of his chest. While the girl run for her life.

"Run..Run..Run..but your blood will be mine."

She hums like crazy while following the scent trail of the girl. And as she walk.. she knew the girl is hiding behind a tree.. She can hear her panting full of fear. But as she passed her castle..from her peripheral vision, she saw a boy by the window.. looking at her with scared eyes. She noticed his iris...light brown..

She stopped and looked directly at the child but he's gone. And within those moments, the girl is also gone. She looked up at the dark sky... the red moon's shining above her while tears continue to stream down her face. She grinned and just continue her path down to hell.

**************************

Breaking news!!!!

International report.

" The Queen of Vampires has passed the power to rule the vampires to the prime minister of Romania. No one knew why or what happened but according to some reports, the queen left the kingdom of Transylvania."

The hunters are shocked when they heard the news. But they are more than shocked when Julian and Dycon appeared in front of their door.

"Anong nangyari?" gulat na tanong ni Dylan.

"Here.. take him.."

"Bakit? Nasan si Cassandra? Anong nangyari sa kanya? Bakit kayo nandito?"

Julian walked inside his office,"Let's talk privately."

"ok. Nico, get Dycon."

Ilang sandali lang, nasa loob na sila ng office ni Dylan.

"Cassandra said that you'll be able to protect her son," Julian started.

"Bakit? Hindi nya ba kayang gawin yon?"

"She's gone," tanging sagot ni Julian.

"She's gone where?!!"mas lalo syang naguguluhan sa sagot ni Julian.

"I—don't know. Neziah took Dycon the other day—"

"What?!"

"That's all I can say for now. Good day, Master Hunter."

Julian vanished as Dylan is about to reply. He cursed to no one in particular as he immediately went to Dycon.

"Dylan!" salubong sa kanya ni Dycon at agad yumakap sa hita nya.

"Dycon, what happened to your mother?" tanong nya at kahit hindi nya aminin, mababaliw na sya sa sobrang pag-aalala dito.

Dycon's eyes turned misty gray as he shook his head, "I..dont know. Will you please take care of me while I'm waiting for my mama?"

"Of course, I'll take care of you." He kneeled in front of the child and he instantly put his little arms around him as he cried helplessly.

"I know she'll be back. I know she'll get me. It's my fault!! It's my fault!!"

"Ssh.. It's not your fault, Dycon."

Dycon cried until he fell asleep. He carried him to his former room and put him on the bed. He touched his wet cheek and frowned..

"Where the hell are you, Cassandra? Leaving your son? To me?"

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"Ano bang nangyayari?"tanong din ni Nico.