Chapter 15

Julian sat silently but smugly in front of Cassandra. She's still having second thoughts on whether to trust him or not.

Julian grinned, "Maria Cassandra Anastasia Soledad. Don't you know your whole name is Spanish?"

"paano mo nakilala si jayden?"

"I actually knew his family before they died. I am his childhood friend together with his brother, Stefan. Ang hindi ko lang nakasundo ay ang anak sa labas na si Leandro."

"Stefan?"

"Oh, yeah..he is the one who killed Jayden. He is also the older brother of Jayden and is currently working under Neziah's empire."

" That bastard. I'm going to kill him," she then glanced at the wizard, "Ang dami mong alam."

"Thanks.. I always want to make a good intelligent impression with everyone. Since you know.. I'm a wizard."

"Ngayong wala na si Jayden...anong plano mo?"

"He wanted me to teach you your wicca blood. The spells..your descendants..."

"you'll teach me? How can I trust you when you just mentioned you're friends with Stefan?"

"wala akong kinakampihan. Nagkataon lang na naunang humingi ng pabor si Jayden so I have to help you first. But once I stepped out of your kingdom, I will be on my own. I don't like war..and it seems that the very first vampire war will happen soon. I would love to watch that. See who will win.."

"M-May nasabi bang iba sayo si Jayden?"

"Ah..wait.. I'll think first..."

......

"he said that... you are the most wonderful person so you'll accept me."

"Why do I have this feeling na sayo mismo galing yan?" narrowing her eyes at him

"wala na akong matitirahan, pinalayas ako sa inuupahan ko sa Madrid at kailangan ko ng pera."

Cassandra glared, "are you telling the truth?"

"here..i'll teach you a spell that will let you know if the person is lying or not..simple lang to. But on the other hand..pwede mo din gamitin ang mata mo..since dyan nanggagaling ang kapangyarihan mo. Just think of the spell and blink..you'll see.."

Julian mentioned a foreign word and she repeat it in her mind before blinking. And there, she saw a white smoke coming of his mouth.

"Anong nakikita mo?"

"white smoke?"

"white smoke means truth..black means lie and gray means half truth and half lie."

"so, nagsasabi ka ng totoo?"

"Yeah."

"hindi mo ako inuuto lang?"

Julian incredulously looked at her, "Of course not!"

She just stared at him for a minute before relaxing her nerves. No he's not lying..and yes..he can be trusted...for now. At saka nya naalala ang sinabi nito bago pa ito magpakita.

"About my son.."

"I'm sorry..that's one of my visions about your son.."

"I-Is that true?"

"it can be true or not..we can change it bago mahuli ang lahat. Queen, you should know well na hindi dapat nabuhay ang isang nilalang na tulad ng anak mo. He has now four kinds of blood in him..and the most powerful kinds. The blood of an elite..the blood of a master hunter...the blood of elders..and the blood of the weakest, the human. Papatayin ng mga dugong yon ang dugo ng tao sa kanya. And he will become a monster once it died. I suggest we...you...kill—"