Teaser for Chapter 7 :)

My being’s tearing apart....I’m beginning to feel the pain...my power’s keep on grasping in me while Someone’s trying to pull it away. Pinapatay na nya ang buong pagkatao ko...and in darkness I screamed my hardest... I screamed everything and yet..no one can hear me...even Dylan...beside me.

       She then glanced at Dylan...he’s now staring at her. She smiled at him sweetly , then cupped his face with her hands...

“Death’s now chasing me, craving for my power, destroying my being. I’m drowning in darkness, can’t anybody save me?”

       She can’t almost here her own words...because the pain’s blocking her mind. And then the next thing happened so fast...

        Dylan hugged her fiercely...in his arms...she felt the  peace she’s been looking for for so long. She wanted to breakdown..she wanted to tell him how much she missed him...she wanted everything in him and she still wants more.  

******************

"being envy with me doesn't do you any good. So try to stop stating my faults cause ugly words from your mouth makes you uglier. And once I started talking about you, I'm sure you'll die in self-pity"

-Cassandra

**********

waaahh..sorry..eto muna for the meantime..sira pc eh.. :((