Aries POV: ripped apart

Start from the beginning

It would be because, in a part, it would be me there, in the future who would go through the things and when the lines of time are blurred, you might have a vague sense of what might happen. Some stars would go just into the blatant future and know what would happen. Kind of giving yourself a spoiler when you fast-forwarded a movie too much or just read the wrong page in the book. But some liked it, and so there it was.

But knowing the future would itself change the course. That was something many were unaware of. So, what Lyra told me did not calm me down. If anything, it spiked my heart. And Lyra feeling this might either be because of her connection to the space via our Soul-Bond or... she might be a creature of the universe who played on the laps of the black hole itself.

Nothing, she said. Forget it.

Just as I was about to rush to her, I heard a voice that I had not heard in nearly two thousand years.

I am here, Aries, she said. In the Sacred Library. With all the answers you need.

My energy which was usually of high frequency and amplitude, suddenly curtailed. Why are you here now? I have to-

If you leave, Aries, she said. Everything we have done will be in nought.

I will ask others to-

You do not interfere in anyone's trials.

Trials?

You are not to go there, she said. Neither are you to send any help to your Soul-Bound.

I normally would not have blind trust in this female, but ever since I got the flash of memory of when I kissed Lyra, I could not help but probe a bit further. If she was my enemy, then why did she help us? If she had been my ally, why did everyone tell us that she feared us?

It is not nothing, I said to Lyra, gritting my teeth. I want you to inform me if anything goes amiss. Or text Miguel or Varian. We are going to the Sacred Library to see anything further about Rionach. Our link may be paused while we are in there. While we as stars could not involve, at least her pack members could. Text either of them. Varian will have his phone out.

Okay, Lyra said.

Don't worry, I said. And with that, she cut our connection.

I got off my car and raised my hands at them. "Come out. But you are to stay at the outer level, where there is phone reception. Lyra is going to meet-" I searched where she might be and found that she was in the car with Aislynn, Ant and Nash who was on the way to meet Mina and Aspen. "-Aspen. If she needs help, I want you both to reach there immediately."

The two shared the same frown, but then they nodded. After all, I could take most of the things in the universe all by myself and still survive. Lyra could not.

The Sacred Library. One of the places that predated Cosmos herself who was currently waiting for me inside. It was a space caught in time, truly immortalised. It stretched on forever and forever with immense knowledge that would take the life out of anyone. Cosmos may have been alive since the beginning of this universe, but she herself would not know everything held here.

I slid down the edge of the crater and landed on ground that was vastly different from the red sand I had seen earlier. It was hard like granite, but I knew better.

My human form struggled before I shredded it and gave into the form I first knew. Pure energy.

But unlike any library that held books, and magazines, it had tiny lights and sometimes, dark flecks that danced around. The Sacred Library held information, not books.