Chapter Nineteen ... Twenty-Four Hours

POV

STONE

"What the hell is this?!" I shouted, staring at Nancy through the haze of magic

"What the hell is this?!" I shouted, staring at Nancy through the haze of magic. She stood beside the rogue, who stood staring at me like I was insignificant. "I met my mate,  and I wanted to be a good Luna, you know do my part. I decided he would be a perfect leader given the opportunity.  And you already have a pack here, so... we want it." She said, clearly off her rocker.

"You were always a sneaky bitch, I warned you Alpha," Arthur said, and he did warn me, I told him about Lucas that night. "The pack would never accept you, you know you won't win, what about your parents, they are pack-members and old, what about them?" I asked, her eyes showed emotion for a second before becoming hard again.

"They don't look at me the same, not since that whore came here and ruined everything." She snapped, looking crazy one second and back to normal the next. "You and I both know this ward will only last twenty-four hours, we're just gonna camp out and then when the wall comes down, we'll come in there, and take everything you love, especially that whore and your little brat." She said coming forward to say the last part.

"Or, he can be a man, an Alpha, and face me one on one." The rogue Alpha said, continuing to look at me like I was the rogue. "So your necromancer can keep you from dying and I lose," I said, knowing that was the plan. "Alpha, your mother knows you called for protocol W, she says that Philip is working on a way to keep the wall up, while he searches for the necromancer." Art said.

I sighed in relief, I hadn't seen Philip during the fight, he is an Enchanter, and I knew if he was on our side, we stood a chance, so I looked at Nancy and her mate. "When we find a way to get to the necromancer, I'm going to kill your mate, and you will be brought up on charges of treason. I'd run now." I said, and they both smirked. "Let's hope that Enchanter is fast, you've only got twenty-four hours," Nancy said, smiling at her scruffy mate, revealing the permanent mark on her neck.

They shifted and turned running off, a howl sounded and the dead minions backed off, turning and running off after their living leader. "Everyone, good work today. As you can see we are about to face a real threat, I want all of you to go see your loved ones, clean up and get something to eat, we meet in the war room in five hours, dismissed." I commanded.

As they dispersed Arthur, my Delta and Gamma approached me. "We don't have much time unless Phil can keep those walls up, we really should consider moving the pack. We can take the tunnels, Nancy doesn't know about them, it'll give us time to figure something else out." Arthur said.

"That's a plan, but we have some time, and they may have a witch, but come on, we've got an Enchanter, we just need the witch out of the way, I can take that rogue, and Nancy is no threat. Let's all head back, I'll see you at the meeting." I said, shifting and heading off to see my mate and child.