Chapter Fourteen ... Monday Night Fights

POV
Lucas

Monday night arrived quickly, the fights are the most waited for part of the entire gathering

Bragging rights for the pack that comes out on top, for years Brickston has held the title, everyone was saying Stone was the one to beat.

I planned on beating him, that wasn't gonna happen now, because Luna decided Stone and I needed another kid.

I don't know what it is with us, but having a kid after one night of lust probably means I'm super fertile.

Either way, I was pregnant, marked, and utterly stuck, but if I was gonna be stuck in this pack, I wanted Stone Jr to continue his education.

And I may have lost the bet, through forfeit of course, but I knew with me knocked up Stone would buy me anything I wanted.

And I knew exactly what I wanted.

Heather pines academy of sciences, super prestigious and right up my little Stone's alley.

Normally, the pups are homeschooled by state werewolves, who are great teachers by the way.

But my son wasn't an average child, he needed to be pushed, he needed more challenging work. So I intended to see Stone Jr's full tuition paid.

Stone has been avoiding me, I think he feels guilty. I mean he is guilty but no more than me, it's not like he raped me, I wanted to have sex.

But avoiding me is bullshit.

I came downstairs to find Stone Jr eating breakfast, the table was laden with a huge country breakfast.

"Morning Ma, grandma made breakfast, are you hungry?" He asked,  "Not right now sweetpea. I have to go see your papa." I said, kissing the top of his head.

#   #   #

Ten minutes later I walked into the pack, the smell of burnt toast filled my nose and I knew Stone's mom was cooking.

I followed my nose, letting it carry me to the kitchens. Stone and his parents were sitting eating breakfast, he and his father were not enjoying it.

"Ahem, hem..." I coughed, causing them to look over at me. Stone's face paled, and I rolled my eyes.

"Stone, we need to talk," I said, "Can it wait, I'm about to go for a run after I eat. "Good, I'll join you," I said.

"No, you shouldn't be overexerting yourself." He said, suddenly sitting taller.

"We need to talk, and since you're gonna be a pussy about this thing. I'm willing to work on your schedule, so let's run." I said.