issues ending

okay, i was honestly so in love with riverdale and its plot in season one

okay, i was honestly so in love with riverdale and its plot in season one. idk what the writers have been doing after that. i didn't continue to watch the show after season two, so i can't say much on kalani and reggie's future. as far as i know, i think reggie ended up hooking with veronica? i don't really know much after that.

reggie and kalani obviously loved each other very much, despite many differences between their friend groups. they definitely would have had a happy ending and the only obstacles they would really come across was anything the writers of riverdale threw to the actors.

all i can really leave you with is what i partially wrote for the next chapter:

"SOMEONE PLANTED THE gun," Archie hissed. "Jason's murder weapon in a closet in F.P.'s trailer. It wasn't there when we searched for it. He's being framed, Betty."

The blonde still refused to trust what they were saying. "Well, maybe you didn't see it."

"We're not talking about the Vogue closet here, B," Veronica shook her head.

"Well, maybe you looked in the wrong one."

"It's a trailer with literally one closet," Veronica emphasized. Kalani rolled her eyes at the fact that they were running in circles. "There was no lockbox. No gun. Whatever Sheriff Keller is saying he found, it wasn't there."

"Look, we need to tell Jughead his dad's innocent. Where is Jughead?" Archie asked.

"I don't know," Betty responded worriedly. "I tried calling him. I left him messages. He's not answering his phone."

"Then, we should go to the police about this information," Kalani spoke.

"No. Not until we tell our parents," Archie said, shooting down her idea.

Kalani pinched the bridge of her nose, tired of hearing Archie's idiotic ideas for one night. Veronica seemed to agree, scoffing. "That we broke into F.P.'s trailer?"

"My dad will know what to do," Archie assured.

Although Kalani knew in her heart that this was a horrible plan, she followed the three until they arrived at Archie's home. She listened diligently as Archie explained the nature of the situation to all of the parents present in the room. Despite Archie's words, Fred was appalled.

"You did what?"

"We had to make sure F.P. wasn't involved in Jason's murder," Archie added.

     "And now we know the truth. He was," Alice dismissed.

     "What?" Betty furrowed her eyebrows. "Mom, no. We just told you."

     "The gun was planted," Archie repeated in a louder tone, hoping the message would come through this time.

     "By whoever killed Jason," Veronica added.

     "And they framed F.P.," Kalani said.

     "Couldn't you have just missed it?" Hermione questioned.

     "Yeah, excuse me if I trust the detection skills of an officer of the law over four amateur sleuths," Alice snipped.

     "Mom, you're the one who asked Veronica to break in!" Betty argued.

     "Excuse me!" Hermione exclaimed just as Mary yelled, "What!" and Fred screeched Alice's name.

     "Actually, I approached Mrs. Cooper," Veronica corrected. "I had to know if F.P. was involved, and if he was connected to my dad."

     "A gun was found," Hermione said, standing up from her spot on the Andrews' couch. "F.P. is the killer. Case closed. We're leaving."

     Hermione grabbed Veronica's arm and Kalani ran her hands through her hair in pure stress. "There was no gun!" Archie repeated.

     "Son, this isn't petty theft or a bar fight we're talking about, Archie," Fred addressed. "This is murder."

     "Okay, fine. Then we'll go to the sheriff without you."

     "That's what I initially suggested," Kalani mumbled under her breath.

     "Archie, you entered F.P.'s residence illegally," Mary said, scared for her son. "So whatever you did or did not find there would be inadmissible in a court of law."

     "I don't care what happens to me."

     "I do care," Fred bit. "F.P. may have ruined Jughead's life; I'm not gonna let him ruin yours."

     "So that's it?" Kalani scoffed. "We sit around and do nothing while an innocent man rots in jail? I admit, I'm not F.P.'a number one fan, but if he didn't do it, he didn't do it!"

     "If all of you want to be safe, it's the best thing we can offer right now," Mary settled.

again, i'm sorry for not finishing their story. i just lost interest in riverdale and as a result, never got around to thinking much about this fic. hope you can forgive me. tell me any thoughts you had about reggie and kalani's future (especially people who still watch the show)!