ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ⁴⁷

Începe de la început

A bit of blood flowed into the end, so she started pushing the needle further up my arm. I could feel it in my vein, and the needle felt so much longer than it actually was. It made me feel sick.
'Put it on now...' she said.

All might carefully pushed the clear bandage on top of where the needle was, while recovery girl pushed a tube connected to the bag into the end of the needle. She taped the tube to my arm, then took the tourniquet off.

'See? That wasn't so bad...' she said.
I just laid still on the bed, I think I'm dead. I looked over at Aizawa. He was asleep on the bed, in his yellow sleeping bag. It was silent for a while. I felt dizzy.

Recovery girl pulled on my cheek.
'Young man. You can heal, why didn't you tell me?' She complained.
I stared blankly at the ceiling. My arm hurts.
'I'm not allowed to tell...' I mumbled. 'All for one said I can't...'

'All for one?!' All might gasped.
'Oh, he also told me to kill you all might..' I smirked.
All might looked startled.
'But.. I won't.. because... you helped me....' I felt my eyes flutter shut, and I think I fell asleep.

(Third person)

'He's like that...' Aizawa yawned, as he stood up and stretched. 'He won't kill you, not if he can help it... he may be a little villain brat, but he's thankful when he has been helped.'
He walked over to the sleeping teen, then pushed the hair out of his face.

'He's just a little broken in the head...' Aizawa smiled.
'AAAAA! Why are you smiling like a normal human?! What has that child done to you?!' Midnight screeched.

Aizawa glared at her. 'Stop yelling. If you wake him I'll kill you.' Aizawa growled. All might smiled and sat down.

***

It had been an hour. Midoriyas drip had finished, and recovery girl had taken it out. Though, midoriya stayed asleep and Aizawa wouldn't let anyone wake him.

Midnight had left to go get lunch for everyone, the others just sat around in the infirmary.
'How did you meet Midoriya?' Aizawa asked all might.

'Huh? Well... he was attacked by a villain, I saved him... then as I was leaving he grabbed onto my leg and flew away with me... we stopped on a roof, and I ran out of time and deflated...' all might scratched his head.

'He asked me if, even without a quirk, he could still become a hero... I told him it was unrealistic, but I guess he's proved me wrong... that quirk he has now, he doesn't need it.... he's strong enough without it...' all might explained.

'Huh, yeah..' Aizawa mumbled.
Midoriya squirmed around in his sleep, he looked distressed. Aizawa held the teens hand to calm him down, and it worked.
'He's having a nightmare...' Aizawa mumbled.

'You've turned into a great dad Aizawa.' All might mentioned.
Aizawas face flushed red as he glanced towards all might.
'Shut up! I'm not a dad!' Aizawa complained.

'You are! You're his parent. He looks up to you... I can tell.' All might grinned.
Aizawa crosses his arms and puffed. 'Whatever.'
Midoriya opened his eyes slightly, then glanced up at Aizawa. Aizawa looked down at him, then tilt his head to the side. Midoriya looked dazed.

'..Ahh, it's a hero..' Midoriya mumbled sarcastically.
Aizawa pouted.
'Go back to sleep stupid villain.' Aizawa teased.
Midoriya sat up slowly, then looked around. His eyes locked on All might. He just stared blankly towards the hero.

'Aaa... it's a hero....' Midoriya mumbled.
All might smiled and waved. Midoriya looked towards Aizawa.
'Aizawa...' Midoriya mumbled.
'Yeah?' Aizawa asked.

'I don't like the league anymore... but I cant escape them..' Midoriya mumbled quietly.
Aizawa frowned sympathetically, then gave him a hug.
'We will all help you...' Aizawa reassured.

Midoriya fell into the hug, letting out a quiet sigh of relief.
'I'm sorry..' He whispered.
'Wooooo! Look at Aizawa being a father! He's all grown up!' Midnight yelled from the door.

Everyone looked towards her, Midoriya glared.
He held up his finger, a knife shot out of it and sliced past her cheek.
'I hate hero's.' Midoriya coldly mentioned.
'Ahh! What the hell, why do you let him do that?!' Midnight snapped.

Aizawa looked at Midoriya, then pat him on the head.
'Good boy.' Aizawa smirked.
Midoriya growled at Aizawa.

***

Everything after that was normal. They ate food, went home, did nothing for the weekend. School was the same as always; training, learning and whatever else. Though, it was Friday, and everyone had to hand in their internship selections.

Midoriya has received the most requests, but he didn't think he was allowed to go. Since, he was on 24/7 supervision now. It was lunch time, Midoriya was walking through the hallway returning to the classroom, but her was stopped by All might.

'Young Midoriya. I need to have a talk with you about something important.' All might said.
He took Midoriya into a room and sat him down with some tea.
'What is it, then..' Midoriya asked.

'It's about your internship. Have you picked?' He asked.
'I didn't think I was allowed to go...' Midoriya mumbled.
'You initially weren't, since not many people know about your actual quirk... and since you're on 24/7 supervision, but there's someone I trust you to go to...' all might said.

'Yeah? Who's that?' Midoriya asked.
'My former sidekick... Sir Nighteye.' All might said.
Midoriyas eyes went wide.
'Huh?! Why would he want me?!' Midoriya gasped.

'He said he is interested in you. The way you fought, and how you're a villain... and how he can't figure out how you did some stuff or something... that's what Mirio said to me...' all might said.

'Huh....' Midoriya mumbled.
'Also, since you know my secrets now, he wants to discipline you- or something...' all might chuckled nervously.
'Did Togata-senpai tell you that?' Midoriya asked.

'Yeah...' all might said.
'So you've given him your power, then?' Midoriya smirked.
All might frowned. 'I hope you're not foolish enough to tell the league this information.'

Midoriya flinched at that. The league. He hated them, hated that they tried to use him to kill Aizawa.
'Of course not.. the only thing I told them about was your deflated form.' Midoriya stated.

All might sighed. 'I guess that's fine... everyone will probably find out soon enough. Well then, are you going to accept my request? Aizawa says it's okay...' All might asked.

'I don't see why not if dads accepted it..' Midoriya thought.
'Dad?' All might grinned.
Midoriyas gasped, his cheeks went pink. 'Shut up! I meant Aizawa!'

'Yeah yeah... then, Mirio will pick you up tomorrow from your house.' All might said.
'Okay... is that all you wanted to talk about?' He asked.
'Yes... have a good afternoon young Midoriya.' He said.

Midoriya stood up and waved as he walked out of the room, and back to his classroom.

——————
A/n!

Phew! I don't know why this chapter took a while ( ̄▽ ̄")

Maybe because I'm also working on a new AU! If you wanna check it out, it's called 'change,' it'll be on my profile. It's also a MHA story, but different to this one :))

Happy reading!