•twenty four•

Start from the beginning

Taehyung knows exactly what you want, he's just the guy that always wants you to be the most comfortable and have the best experience always. He's a giver, a keeper.

"Okay." You tell him breathlessly, ready to do anything he wants you to do.

He effortlessly sweeps you off the table, making you stand on your own two feet. He holds your hand while you attempt to walk up the stairs. Seeing as you now had your sight back, he wouldn't have to carry you up the stairs occasionally now. But also seeing as you had quite a few glasses of wine, it would explain why you attempted one step and almost plummeted into it as a result.

"My goodness, Y/N." Taehyung says as he catches you, trying not to laugh. He easily scoops you into his arms instead and carries you up to his room.

Your giggles don't stop and you think you may have ruined the mood but all those worries vanish once he chucks you onto the bed and his mouth is quick to clasp yours again. The heat from his body infuses with yours, desire indulging in desire. Your hands massage his chest, lingering at the edge of his shirt as you lift it off his skin.

He lets you take it off, ripping off your shirt too with his hungry hands. Targeting your now bare chest, his mouth attacks, leaving a trail of wet kisses down into your cleavage while he removes your bra too. His wet lips suck at your skin as he goes down, tongue occasionally slipping out to grace the surface while he removes your trousers and underwear.

You don't realise how far down he's going until you feel his tongue flick at your clit and your legs shake. He smirks to himself, loving how responsive your body is. Cupping his lips around your pearl, you take in a sharp breath, his kisses to your womanhood shocks your nerves. The pleasure only seems to increase once he draws his tongue out and starts to lick up and down your slit.

"Uh!" A loud noise erupts from you, unable to hold in the satisfaction.

Your back arches as he continues to dive in, fervently caressing you with his mouth. You can barely breathe while his tongue continuously flicks at your nub, the consistent jolts of pleasure making your hips move against his mouth.

While you're immersed in your lust, he retrieves his tongue from your wetness, leading it back up your stomach again. He bites your nipple making you whimper in the middle of trying to catch your breath.

"You taste better than the wine." He voices sexily, a small smile edging at the corner of his lips as he leans down to kiss your neck.

Your arms wrap around him to pull him closer to your chest as he nips at your neck and your legs do the same. He pulls away to stare deep into eyes and you've never seen his eyes so dark and lustful. With his eyes saying everything that needs to be said, he slides into you.

Automatically, your nails dig into his back, forgetting how big he is. No matter how many times you had sex with him, it's something you would never get used to.

"Baby..." You let out in ecstasy, the overwhelming pleasure kills you as he moves his hips into you. He moves harsher than before, thrusting in all of him so you can feel every inch of his hardness.

With a steady rhythm, he hits your spot over and over again. He goes into an ecstatic mode, all this energy built up in him that he never knew he had as he drives his dick into your entrance repeatedly. His mouth finds a place on your body and he bites down on your shoulder as he pushes inside you.

His dick pulsates between your wet walls and your nails dig deeper into his skin. But when he moans it's not from your nails hurting him, it's the immense pleasure that hits him every time he thrusts into you again and again. The same movement tightens your walls eventually, the endless moans of ecstasy driving all the air out of your body.

"Fuck, sweetheart. You're tight." He growls, lusting in the way your walls continue to close securely around him, warning him of your arrival.

You only whimper in response, knowing you're going to orgasm soon.

With your tight walls wrapping themselves around his hard member increasingly, he feels himself coming close too. A low and loud moan escapes him as he releases into you and you follow on closely.

Your legs fall from his hips and your arms lose the strength to wrap around him any more. He barely has the strength either, flopping down beside you as he breathes heavily. The two of you stare at the ceiling, reminiscing in the aftermath of coming down from your high as a wave of comfortable tiredness explores your muscles, making you want to fall into a deep sleep.

Taehyung pulls you into his arms, that same small smirk still on his face. He brushes his soft hair off his slightly sweaty face while some soft locks stick to his forehead. "Have I satisfied your 'needs' now?"

______________

She's on the pill guys, they ain't having babies....yet? 👀

Missed you guys 💕😚