•twenty four•

Start from the beginning

He just smiles, resting his chin on his palm as he watches you ramble on.

"But you gotta know, as 'pure' as I look, I also like it when a man is really, you know," You can't seem to find the words, waving your hands around as if it's explaining everything you're trying to say. "You know?"

"Nope." But he does, he knows exactly what you're trying to say. He also knows that if you were sober right now, you would definitely not be openly telling him how much you wanted him to really give it to you.

Your hands flop into your lap and you roll yours eyes. "Ugh, never mind. You are just like the rest of the men out there. You don't understand a woman's needs!"

"Sweetheart," He says laughing as he gets up, making his way round the table. "I don't think that's the case."

"Really?" You scoff. "Sounds like it to me."

"You said you want to do crazy things right?" He turns your stool away from the table so that you're facing him, your knees touching his legs.

You nod excitedly like a child. "Yeah, like smoke weed and shit."

He stops, not expecting that answer from you.

"What? You've never smoked weed before?" You ask, looking surprised.

"No, I-I I mean, I have. I just-"

"Then bring it out! Let's smoke weed!"

"Babe." He cups a hand around your mouth, his face dangerously close to yours as the two of you stare into each other's eyes. "We're not smoking weed tonight."

Wide eyed, you stare at him without a blink interrupting. Tipsy or not, you're pretty sure you would've still felt as entranced as you would now when he's this close to you. When you can feel his breath on your skin and his hands on your face, his heavenly features this close.

"But you know what else we can do." He says lowly, slipping his hand off your mouth as he leans in closer.

Stunned, you don't move a muscle when he brings his lips down to yours. He moves his mouth slowly but carefully, making sure to massage your lips in all the ways that make your body feel good. He can taste the wine between each other's lips, smiling to himself. Caressing your mouth so profoundly, it causes your back to arch and you automatically lean into him, hands finding places to connect with his body.

He grabs you by the waist, easily lifting you up onto the counter as your mouths momentarily part, able to take the chance to regain all the oxygen you've been stealing from each other. There's a small look into each other's eyes before you two return to the arousing embrace.

His hands seem to have a mind of their own, not needing much thought as they rise up from your hips, travelling over your heated skin that gets hotter by the second by the growing need of his touch. Settling between your legs, his groin pushes into you and your body loves the feeling, wrapping your legs securely around his waist so that he never stops feeling you.

While he curls his tongue in your mouth, his palms push up on your breasts and brush by before both of his hands clasp your neck. A short moan escapes your throat, finding a new pleasure in him grabbing you like that. You can sense the difference now, the changes in his actions as he moves against you. It creates a newer and bigger feeling inside you that turns you on even more.

His touch makes you kiss harder, needier. He lets you explore his hot mouth while he starts to unbutton your shirt, the buttons easily coming undone as if they know how badly you want him right now.

You aren't paying attention to the fact that the two of you were still in the kitchen so when you reach for the button of his jeans, he stops your hands and draws his mouth away. "Not here, sweetheart."

BLUE | k•th ✓On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara