Date Night(LEMON)

(You read the title right, I changed my mind about Lemons. The chapter contains swearing, sex with a lot of biting, and...it's pretty much BDSM, and lewd pictures of Spinel.)

~~~1 Day Later In Pink's Room

[Third Person Pov]
Ruby: That was such an amazing fight Painite!
Spinel: Yeah, you did well.
Painite: Thanks. I still feel rusty though.
Ruby: Oh, I can't wait to see you fight again!
Painite nodded and looked at Spinel.
Painite: Hey Spinel?
Spinel: Hmm?
Painite: We haven't really been hanging out with each other lately, I wanna take you out on a date.
Spinel: Yeah, I feel like we haven't been as close as we were.
Painite: Ok, well then, I was thinking we could just walk around and talk to each other.
Spinel: Nice and simple, I like it.
Painite: Ok, let's go.
The three of them headed out.

~~~Little Homeworld

Peridot: Lapis?
Lapis: For the last time, no.
Peridot: Oh come on, if you don't talk about these things, your emotions will get the better of you, like how angry you got in the fight.
Lapis looked at Peridot, and sighed.
Lapis: You can't tell anyone, ANYONE!
Peridot: You can trust me.
Lapis: Ok...get comfortable.

~~~Outside On Actual Homeworld

Painite and Spinel were walking around, Ruby followed at a distance as to not feel like a third wheel.
Painite: Hey Spinel?
Spinel: Hmm?
Painite: Did you ever think we would be like this? Like, when you first saw me, did you really think we would wind up together?
Spinel: No, not really *giggles*. You know, I've always wondered, why did you fall in love with me?
Painite raised his eyebrow in thought.
Painite: There's a lot really. You're cute, fun to be around, and you help me a lot.
Spinel: Daww.
Painite: But the main reasons why I fell in love with you is beacuse of our talk.
Spinel: ...You mean when you told me that-
Painite: Yeah....
*Awkward Silence*
Painite: When I told you about my past, you actually listened. I felt for the first time, someone genuinely cared about me. And when you kept playing with me...I slowly started to get feelings for you. The thought that someone staying with me forever, someone who actually gave a damn? I would want to be with her forever.
He smiled warmly at here.
Painite: And even when I was at my worst, you stayed with me, always.
Spinel smiled as did Ruby.
Painite: Ok, how about I you? I mean, I'm the most likeable guy.
Spinel thought for a moment.
Spinel: I'll be honest, when I first saw you, I was kinda scared of you.
Painite: Understandable.
Spinel: And after our...fight, I still kinda am.
Painite: I don't blame you, not exactly the most rational thinker.
Spinel: ...But the thing that scared me most....
She stopped walking as did Painite and Ruby.
Spinel: Was the thought of you shattering yourself.
Painite heard Ruby gasp.
Spinel: I don't know what it is about it, but the thought of a gem, thinking their life isn't worth it anymore, and just...just....
She started to tear up.
Spinel: I thought that...you were feeling better, and I stopped worrying. I thought you didn't really have those thoughts anymore.
She turned to face him.
Spinel: Do you remember when that pillar fell on us?
Painite: ...Yeah...it hurt.
Spinel looked down.
Spinel: You knew it was gonna fall....
Painite: ...What?
Spinel looked up at him, tears flowing.
Spinel: Painites can sense danger, you knew that pillar was gonna fall! And you didn't do anything about it! ...You tried to shatter yourself then...didn't you?
Painite looked down, and slowly nodded.
Spinel: And you wanted to take me with you, because you were too scared to die alone.
It was slient for a long time, than Spinel took his hands.
Spinel: When I look at you Painite, do you know what I see?
Painite: W-what do you see?
Spinel: I see a person, who's lost, who's scared, who's soul has been broken, and put back together only to ne broken again. Someone who the universe made sure his life was horrible, and he doesn't even know why. And you know what I say to that?
She turned to the sky and pointed to it.
Spinel: SCREW YOU UNIVERSE!!!
She sounded way more emotional than usual.
Spinel: I don't know what Painite did, but he doesn't deserve this!
She tightly clenched her fist.
Spinel: He's one of the most kindest, selfless, most handsome gem I've ever met!
Painite just started at her in amazement.
Spinel: He's a little unstable sure, but I know he wants to do better, you just don't give him the chance!
Ruby: Who is she talking to?
Painite: Shh.
Spinel: And if you want to treat him like garbage then fine! But I refuse to stand by and let you treat him like this, I'll stand by his side, ALWAYS!!!
She loosened up a bit.
Spinel: ...Always......
Painite lifted her chin so she can look at her. Painite gave her a long kiss.
Painite: I love you Spinel.
Spinel: I love you too.
The two hugged and smiled. After a while, the two stopped hugging.
Spinel: [Flirty] Let's go back to the room.
She lightly pulled Painite's arm and led him back to the room.
Painite: (Is this going where I think it's going?)