No matter what+Drift away

[No Matter What]
Steven: Singing and dancing!
Steven turned on a light.
Steven: Do you remember singing and dancing with me?
Amethyst raised an eyebrow.
Steven: In the light of the day. In the dark of the night. When you're raring to go.-
Spinel looked at Painite who just shrugged.
Steven: -When you're tired from the fight.
He shone light on Amethyst.
Steven: When you're losing your mind.
Amethyst grabbed a painting, Steven turned it away.
Steven: Let me give you a thought.
He began tap dancing.
Steven: I'm gonna be right by your side no matter what.
He held out his hand and Amethyst took it. They went outside. Steven tapped danced again and Amethyst copied him.
Steven: In the dark of the night.
Amethyst: In the dark of the night.
Steven: In the light of the day.
Amethyst: In the light of the day.-
Spinel and Painite poked their heads out. Spinel had huge smile on her face while Painite just gave them confused looks.
Steven: -When you rise and shine.
Amethyst: When you rise and shine.
Steven: When you're hitting the hay.
Amethyst: When you're hitting the hay.
Steven spun.
Steven: I'll be hanging around.
Amethyst spun, but nearly fell.
Amethyst: I'll be hanging around.
Steven caught her.
Steven: Whether you like or not.
Amethyst: Whether you like or not.
Steven: I'm gonna be-
Steven crossed his arms and Amethyst copied him.
Steven+Amethyst: -right by your side no matter what.
They winked at each other. The four of them went to Beach City Walk fries were Steven bought Amethyst and Painite a tray of fries. Steven ate a fry and swallowed, in the background Painite slowly put a fry in his mouth with Spinel nodding rabidly in encouragement. Amethyst tried to copy Steven, but the fry fell out her mouth. Steven put another fry in his mouth, and made sure Amethyst saw that he swallowed. Painite was eating rabidly in the background with Spinel staring in amazement. Amethyst copied Steven and her eyes turned to stars. Steven took them to the arcade. They were at the skee-ball game.
Steven: No matter what.
Amethyst: No matter what.
Steven threw a ball and missed.
Steven: No matter what.
Amethyst did the same.
Amethyst: No matter what.
Steven got an idea.
Steven: No matter what.
Amethyst copied Steven's idea motion with Spinel doing jazz hands in the background.
Amethyst+Steven: No matter what.
They started to carry the balls in there arms.
Amethyst+Steven: No matter what.
Amethyst: No matter what.
They climbed the machine and Steven threw the balls in.
Steven: Oh I'm gonna be.
Amethyst: Oh I'm gonna be.
Amethyst copied him.
Steven: Right by your side.
Amethyst: Right by your side.
Spinel stared at all the tickets in amazement, Painite just stared in confusion.
Steven+Amethyst: Oh I'm gonna be right by your side no matter what.
Mr.Smiley noticed them breaking the rules and ran to them. Steven and Amethyst ran away. Spinel was hugging all the tickets while Painite just shook his head. Painite saw Mr.Smiley and picked up Spinel, who's still holding the tickets, and ran with her. They all ran past Rolando, who Amethyst turned into. Rolando pulled out his phone and put in an unnecessarily long password. But the time he opened it, Amethyst was gone. They were all now on a train.
Amethyst: In the dark of the night. In the light of the day. When you rise shine.
Amethyst dove into hay.
Amethyst: When you're hitting the hay.
Steven: Just remember this song.
Amethyst poked her head out.
Amethyst: How's it go I forgot.
They laugh. Steven dove in the hay.
Steven: I'm gonna be-
Spinel took Painite's hand and they jumped in the hay.
Steven+Amethyst: -right by your side no matter what.
They were now in The Kindergarten. Amethyst went inside the hole she came out of.
Steven: Through whoever you've been.
Amethyst: Through whoever you've been.
Steven: Through whoever you'll be.
Amethyst: Through whoever you'll be.
Steven: Through whatever you lose.
Amethyst: Through what ever you lose.
Steven held his hand out.
Steven: You will always have me.
Amethyst took it.
Amethyst: You will always have me.
The were on top of the train.
Steven: At the end of your rope.
Amethyst: At the end of your rope.
Steven: I'll keep you top.
Amethyst: I'll keep you top.
Steven: I'm gonna be-
Amethyst+Steven: -right by your side no matter what.
Spinel sat next to Steven while Painite laid down on his stomach next to Amethyst. Steven and Amethyst walked up a hill.
Steven+Amethyst: I'm gonna be right by your side. Be right by your side. Be right by your side no matter what.
They looked at each other and smiled.

[Drift Away]
(Parenthesis means Spinel is speaking for that character.) Ex, (Pink Diamond): Here in the garden.
And I did change some of the lyrics.

Steven: So, why didn't you two go with her?
Spinel looked down at the ground sadly, she had a flashback of how beautiful the garden used to be. Spinel walked behind Pink Diamond with a goofy walk. Pink Diamond turned around and held her hand up. She kept walking and Spinel still followed. Pink Diamond turned around with an annoyed face, and kept walking. Spinel stretched her arms out, grabbed Pink Diamond's hand, and pulled her back giving her a goofy smile. Pink Diamond annoyed face was replaced with a warm smile.
(Pink Diamond): Here in the garden, let's play a game. I'll show you how it's done.
Pink Diamond crouched to her level.
(Pink Diamond): Here in the garden, stand very still.
Spinel: This'll be so much fun.
Pink smiled at Spinel.
Spinel: And then she smiled. That's what I'm after, the smile in her eyes, the sound of her laughter.
Pink Diamond got up and walked away.
Spinel: Happily waiting. Happy to stay. Happily watching her drift-
Pink Diamond left via warp pad.
Spinel: -away. Happily waiting, all on my own, under the endless sky. Counting the seconds, standing alone, as thousands of years go by.
The garden was now overgrown, with Spinel's hair fuzzy. Painite walked up to Spinel.
(Painite): You've been waiting, for thousands of nights.
Spinel: It's how this works. Maybe I'm not doing it right. Happy to listen. Happy to stay.-
Present Spinel shook her head and got an apathetic look on her face.
Spinel: -Happily watching her drift away.
Present Spinel walked to a flower and gave it to Steven.
Spinel: He said I'm turning pages, for someone who doesn't care, someone who doesn't care, about me.-
Painite put his hand in Spinel's and she looked up with a shocked face.
Spinel: -Yet still through all those ages, where no one was there, no one was there-
Painite smiled at Spinel. She smiled back and they nuzzled each other.
Spinel: -no one was there, no one was there, he stood right beside me.
The garden was now ruined. Spinel hair was beyond messed up, and Painite had his hand on his head silently laughing to himself. They were both still holding hands.
Spinel: Finally something. Finally news.-
The communication device turned on and they turned to it. It was Steven's speech.
Spinel: -About how this story ends. She doesn't exist now, survived by her son, and all of her brand new friends.-
Painite and Spinel went wide eyed. Spinel let go of Painite's hand, broke free from the vines holding her in place, and ran to the device.
Spinel: Isn't that lovely? Isn't that cool?-
Just before she got to it, it turned off and she fell to her knees.
Spinel: -And isn't that cruel? And aren't we just fools to have-
Spinel ran to Painite and embraced him. The two share a kiss.
Spinel: -happily listened. Happy to stay. Happily watching drift. Drift.
Spinel's body began to glow, her heart shaped turned upside down.
Spinel: Drift.............-
Spinel's heart shaped pigtails turned into regular pigtails, and she back to her new self.
Spinel: -Away.