True Kinda love+Change

[True kinda love]
Painite: No. Nonono!
Painite grabbed a boulder with his chain and threw it at Garnet, which she broke in a single punch.
Painite: ...Oh.
Garnet: Oh. When a difficult day goes by,-
Garnet cycled through all her other forms.
Garnet: -keeping it together is hard but that's why,-
She got her new form back.
Garnet: -you've got to try, you've got to try.
She held out her hand to Steven, which he gladly took and helped him up.
Garnet: And when, there's a thundering storm outside, underneath the covers you huddle and hide, open your eyes. Open your eyes.-
Painite gave Garnet an evil smile while Spinel looked at her with amazement. Amethyst and Pearl looked over the crater, saw Garnet, and ran to hug her.
Garnet: -It's the true, it's the true, it's the true, kinda love.-
Spinel smiled at the sight of them all hugging. Painite shot her a glare, she flinched and her smiled faded.
Garnet: -It's the true, it's the true, it's the true, kinda love.-
Painite lunged at Garnet, she got out her gauntlets and caught his hands.
Garnet: Stuck. In the middle of fear and shame,-
She pushed him back with ease. He giggled and swung his chain wildly.
Garnet: -eveybody's looking for someone to blame.-
The gems jumped back. Pearl grabbed Amethyst's whip, then Garnet grabbed Pearl's leg.
Garnet: -Like it's a game,-
She swung her and Pearl swung Amethyst who kicked Painite back. Spinel ran to his side and helped him up. Painite looked at Steven.
Garnet: And now,-
Painite shoved Spinel away and lunged at Steven. Garnet grabbed him and wrapped her arms around him.
Garnet: -I am better than-
Painite still reached for Steven.
Garnet: -win or-
Amethyst wrapped her whip around of Painite's arms.
Garnet: -lose.
Pearl grabbed Painite's other arms.
Garnet: There's a new direction that I like to choose.-
They threw him into the injector, earning a giggle from him and he climbed up to the top. Spinel looked at Garnet who had her hand out.
Garnet: -It's called the truth. It's called the truth.
Spinel shook her head sadly.
Spinel: I can't.
She sprung to the top of the injector. Painite whispered to her, she weakly nodded and blew her horn while Painite screamed. The toxin spreaded into the town.
Garnet: We have to stop those two.
Steven: Wait. You guys have your powers. You've gotta go save everybody. I'll deal with them.
Amethyst: They'll crush you dude!
Pearl: You can't fight them.
Steven: But I can still talk to them. Please, hurry.
Garnet: Right, move out!
The three Crystal Gems fused into Alexandrite and saved the citizens with the other Gems, Connie, and Greg, while Steven jumps to the top of Spinel's injector, or tries to. He only made it halfway. During the rescue, the bio-toxin wave hits Greg's left arm, turning it almost necrotic as he quickly drives the other citizens to safety. Steven starts to climb the injector.
Steven: Hey you, show me that solvable problem. We can get through this, I'll do the, hardest, part with you.-
All the residents of Beach City and little Homeworld watched Steven, all of them counting on him.
Garnet: -It's the true, it's the true, it's the true, kinda love. It's the true, it's the true, it's the true kinda love.-
Steven slipped a bit, but still continued to climb.
Garnet: It's the true, it's the true, it's the true, kinda love.
Steven neared the top.
Garnet: It's the true, it's the true, it's the true, kinda love.

[Change]
Steven: I can make a promise. I can make a plan.
Steven wiped the blood from his nose and held his hand out to Spinel.
Steven: I can make a difference.-
He help her up.
Steven: I can take a stand. I can make an effort, if I only understand. That I.-
Painite swung his chain at Steven, which he blocked with his shield.
Steven: -I can make a change!
Painite hit Steven's shield a twice, ending it off with a headbutt. He growled and went to punch Steven, only to be blocked by Spinel's own punches. After a few punches, Spinel grabbed Painite and pushed him back. Painite growled and wrapped his chain around his fist making gauntlets.
Painite: You claim to understand,-
Painite grabbed Spinel and tossed her away.
Painite: -what you, can, not, know.-
Steven made bubble gauntlets and used then to block Painite's punches.
Painite: -The gall to lecture me, as if you can relate to me.-
He shoved Steven causing him to fall in his back, Painite loomed over him and wonded up his fist.
Painite: -So just go back to your family precious sweet little family,-
Before Painite can hit Steven, Spinel stretched her arms and grabbed Painite's arm.
Painite: -this has gone too long.-
He used his other hand to pull her to him.
Painite: -Change is only for the strong.-
He threw her up into the sky, and he jumped after her.
Painite: -For the Strong.-
Painite and Spinel met at Eye level.
Spinel: -You can it different. You can make it right. You can make it better.-
Painite's angry expression went away.
Spinel: -No one has to fight.
They were above the clouds now, the moon shining behind Spinel.
Spinel: You can make an effort,-
Spinel held her hands out to Painite and smiled.
Spinel: -starting with tonight. Cause you,-
Painite shook his head shaped his chain into a giant fist causing Spinel's eyes to go wide.
Spinel: -you make a change.