Meeting Her Other Friends

Hope you remember the first chapter, I'm just doing the lyrics. And don't forget what your voice sounds like.

[Painite Pov]

One two, we're coming for you.
Three four, better lock your door.
Five six, watch your six.
Seven eight, your too late.
Nine ten, your life we'll end.
Hehehehehehehe.
[Third Person Pov]

Steven and the gems were lying on the ground.

Steven: I want everything to stay, exactly like this, and never change.

Pearl: Agreed.

Amethyst: Here here.

Steven: How does the future look Garnet? Do we all stay like this forever?

Garnet smiled and flashed her shades, but that smile quickly faded.

Garnet: ...No.

Steven looked at Garnet with a confused face, then suddenly, the sky was darkened by a dark cloud. A strong wind was blowing, Steven and the gems stood up, and shielded themselves from the wind. The cloud cleared and gang looked up to see some giant device.

???: Ey yo!

Steven and the gems looked up to see two shadowy figures standing on top the device. They don't know, but these two are Painite and Spinel.

Painite: Are you Steven Universe?

Steven: Uhh...yeah?

Spinel smiled.

Spinel: Perfect.

Spinel shaped her hand into a horn and blew, while Painite screamed demonicly. The device opened reveling a drill, which dug into the Earth. Spinel jumped to the halfway point of the device, and shot the gang a menacing glare.

Spinel: You coming or what?

Painite smiled, and took a leap of faith and his body shattered on impact. The gang gasped, but then they were in complete shock when his body naturally put itself back together. He laughed at there shocked faces.

(Here's the instrumental)

Spinel: Well well well well well, let me get a look at the menagerie! You must be Amethyst, you must be Garnet.

Painite: Oh, and Pink Diamond's Pearl! She took you, YOU, not us, how swell!

Pearl: It can't be.

Spinel: *giggling* Oh but it can be, and it is! I've got a whole new style, a close ally, and few new toys, that are going to put and end to your happily ever after. Once and for all!

Steven: Woah woah, this is gotta be a misunderstanding. On case you two haven't heard, I've established peace across the-

Painite: Ok yeah we-we heard. We've had your little message to the universe...ON LOOP! We just love that part, where Pink Diamond spends the rest of her days on this, NOWHERE planet! With a bunch, of, NOBODIES!